Tuesday 21 April 2015

Supermarket Delivery Shopping, Minions and a Pituitary Brain Tumour !!

I don't actually go " Shopping " anymore - if I want particular things - as I have a Pituitary Brain Tumour - acute social anxiety, and well - my head just kind of refuses to work and I end up buying anything - or just having a full trolley and walking out - LMAO - NO NO - NOT NICKING IT - but leaving the trolley as its all far to over whelming and just dumping and run!!! Lol - So - Now days I do the families shopping Online - and get it delivered - which is usually great !! = I do have the odd mishap - Like buying Lamb when I DONT AGREE IN EATING IT ! = AND DISHWASHER TABLETS - when I dont have a dish washer = It must be said I do have problems ordering the weeks shopping when I am In a Cortisol High or Low - BUT - this week I surpassed myself !!



MY ASDA DELIVERY HAS ARRIVED EVERYONE - meant to be here between 9am and 11am but 8.15am is ok with me !! = I think I must have been a tad odd ( Ohhh NOW NOW that's plain rude .. Be nice .. ) ok the oddness started at the 1 Banana - But ok Id suck that up - Ohhhhhhhhhhh Now STOP IT ! -


THEN TWO RED ONIONS - half a cucumber, and a whole bag of bloody GREEN peppers - I Hate green peppers .... That was it on the fruit and veg score - for a week - THEN frozen - Mash - and Jacket potatoes - PMSL - WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LMAO !!!! - That's it - No Meals !! - Ohh I did order 12 Cumberland sausages - Lovely !! - We can make those last no worries - Then OK - here it comes - Johnsons 12 packs of Baby wipes - TWELVE - I don't have a baby, and don't need 12 packs of wipes - esp for £14 - BARGIN IT MAY BE - BUT I DONT WANT IT = ( I buy the cheap ones ;) !! - do like to be fresh !! ) so - the LOVELY Asda man took those back, next Yogurts - well - we ALL LIKE A YOGURT ... But ... I have a WIDE RANGE now in my fridge, Muller, Aptimil, Lykos, Danone ( Bet you all said that in the advert voice !! ) and also Onken !! - that's a total of ABOUT 48 yogurts !!! All in varying Flavours - Quite looking forward to trying the Hazelnut one !! ;) .... ok - ALL THIS YOGURT AND We'll need the loo = OMG - so the TWO TOILET ROLLS I ORDERED WILL BE PLENTY !! FFS !! ...... AND I SENT THE BLOODY WIPES BACK - ARGHHHHHH !! But ohh no - that's ok - I also received 6 packs of LEMON - Multi purpose Surface wipes - phew - that's ok - It's a surface isn't it ?? Lemoney !! - Fresh !! = NICE !! ......... ohhhh and a NEWSPAPER ??????????????????????????????????? - and to make matters worse was a trash one !!  lmao - OK OK - Maybe I need help with the shopping now ?? ............



Ohhhh and I never forget the time I spotted a Tony the Tiger Dressed up in Asda and OMG I actually started crying - Could NOT cope with that at all - I have a weird and wonderful thing where I have a Phobia - and OMG yes it is a phobia of people dressed up - I have even put my 12 year old daughter between me and a Cyberman before now - and I cant even go to Carnivals anymore as they freak me out !! Mmmmmm That was a random sentence - but that's just me - a tad random !!! ;) ...

OMG I have even walked out and left my own kids alone in Tesco before now if I come over all funny !! - My head totally stops - so Bizarre .. I just walk out and go sit in the car - usually in floods of tears !! NOT unhappy - It just comes all over me ! .......



AND DONT MENTION Minion Play !! = OMG _ I actually spent 30 mins at the Toy ailse - re arranging and PLAYING with the new intake of Minion Stock - and OMG I had a ball !! TOTALLY looked care in the community = But - OMG They were soooooooo cool !! I did just stand there and copy their voices and walk them about and Line them up,  Didn't buy any as I would get NOTHING done in a day !!



Ohhhh the other ODD thing I do - if I am on a Head Moment - I follow people - Doesn't always have to be people I know either - BUT - more often than not it is !! - BUT - I have been known to play " Stalker" with customers - ITS SOOO FUNNY !! - And freaks people out !! .........

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and its always funny to talk very loudly about breasts in the Meat isle - People get sooo shy around Breast Talk !! = So - Engage where you can !! ;)



Ermmmmmmmm Always ends in a coffee - as I usually need a sit down after I have been to a supermarket - BUT NOW U MAY UNDERSTAND WHY I DO INTERNET SHOPPING !! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment