Friday 1 May 2015

VIDEOS, HYSTERIA - RICKY GERVAIS, ANIMALS - CORTISOL AND LIFE WITH A PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR !

OMG - what a weekend - Ive been Laughing, Crying, Suicidal, Punchy, Hulky, Smiley, AND BLOODY COLD !  ( YES HULKY IS A WORD - ITS MY WORD AND ITS A GOOD ONE ! )
Well - MUST have been on a Cortisol Rollercoaster for the last few days -


Normally,Cortisol is present in the body at higher levels in the morning, and at its lowest at night. Although stress isn’t the only reason that cortisol is secreted into the bloodstream, it has been termed “the stress hormone” because it’s also secreted in higher levels during the body’s ‘fight or flight’ response to stress, and is responsible for several stress-related changes in the body - with me - I cant talk, cant think, HAVE to sit down, no concentration, I get very defensive, Cant NOT " leave anything be " - I HAVE TO RESPOND TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING = if anyone goes towards me - I take it as a threat - AND DONT BACK OFF ..... EVER ....

It's a fun thing to go through = BUT - You have to be relaxed about it - if your not - then the HULK gets let loose AND once she has flipped and come out - ONLY medication works to bring me down - and im talking 17 Diazapam to bring me back to normal thinking again - ( 10 Diazapam is used in hospitals to knock a person out for Operations !! - 17 - brings ME back to normal - so that tells you how much Cortisol I have rushing thru my veins !! ) anyways - I had a Good time at Wingham Wildlife Park AGAIN - but hadn't gone out apart from that as it was all a bit too much !!  Otherwise it was spent mostly on the phone to my mum who is in Australia at the Moment Visiting My Bro and his lovely Girlfriend and Kids ! = When I go HULK - I ring MUM !! - lmao - BLOODY AUSTRALIA TO TRY AND GET RID OF ME AND SHE STILL CANT -
Ohhh DONT TALK ABOUT THE BILL !! ..... ( Ohhh The Bill - I used to love that - why on earth they took it off our screens I will never know ! )

Anyway = that was my weekend - OMG TUESDAY NOW !! = Yesterday I met the lady that is staying at mums house - " Lucy " and OMG She is adorable and I so hope we can be friends - really on my wave length - god help her !! = But - she is there looking after Stan and Reg - The Cats !! = and omg - I DROVE there myself - Les Mis on the CD player - and then went to Co-op and back here - WHEWW WHEWW - First time I have been OUT on my own for MONTHS !! - I know - only a few miles - but - that's great I was well pleased !! - Couldn't do anymore - did flake when I got back - but - Briliant !! So - A good day yesterday ! LOL - although if I have a bad day - I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT !!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Since I was alone quite a lot of the time - I got a tad bored at home on my own - and decided to play with my NEW Phone - its a Nokia Lumia - BRILIANT - I havnt had a touch phone before because my head literally cant get used to it - BUT _ This one seems to be ok atm - I have THROWN it three times now - BUT OMG - IT bounces back and is fine !! Any ways VIDEOS - Mmmmm - I just record 'STUFF' ........ I DONT do it to make people laugh or think - I do just what comes into my head at the time - .......

https://www.facebook.com/abigail.barry/videos/vb.705695438/10153318862015439/?type=2&theater - This is recorded at 4am one morning on a Cortisol High ! .......

https://www.facebook.com/abigail.barry/videos/vb.705695438/10153316961350439/?type=2&theater - This was my FIRST EVER VIDEO - I uploaded it on my facebook and had quite a good response = so - here you go - this is me !!

BUT - THE FUNNIEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN - IS THE ONE I AM GOING TO POST NOW - THIS GUY SHOULD BE HONOURED AND BECOME A LEGEND - I DIDNT STOP WATCHING THIS ON REPEAT FOR AN HOUR - OMG CRYING WITH HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER ....
https://www.facebook.com/abigail.barry/videos/vb.705695438/10153316961350439/?type=2&theater

The EX is the only person who I come across who hasn't liked or found me funny in these videos - or indeed even this guy in the other video - OMG ??? - EveN I find ME funny !! ;)

Ohhhh and MUM - she txt me to TELL ME OFF - for being Vulgar and common !! = Well - That's me !! - I am a 40year Old Woman with 2 kids and im a high court judge = PLEASE DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT POST =- IF I WANT TO POST A NAKED POLE DANCE TO FACEBOOK I WILL !! ( and - FYI - NO - Im NOT a High Court Judge - and yes - I was inboxed and asked by the lovliest Stalker I have atm !! Ned - I loves ya !!! )


Mmmm - ok - Last thought of the day = Ricky Gervais - OMG People seem to love him or hate him - I for one think the guy is wonderful - his Portrayal Of Derek is utterly mesmerising - he is so compassionate and such a wonderful character - More people should be like him - and then - There is the Animal Rights side of Ricky that a lot of people don't know about - He is a great ambassador for Animal Rights and strives to help and raise awareness - He is a legend in my book - so thoughtful and thought provocking - ANIMALS NEED OUR HELP NOT OUR HAND IN THEIR DEMISE ....

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2014/09/26/ricky-gervais-you-should-care-for-animals-welfare/

Ohh that last thought came about because of the OUTRAGE THIS PICTURE HAS CAUSED - and the efforts Ricky has gone to, to try to STOP hunting like this - ITS NOT A BLOODY GAME ..

 
SEE YA LATER - IF THIS WAS ENJOYED - PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND PASS THIS ON ! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment