Wednesday 9 March 2016

INTERRATIAL DATING, FATTIES & O.N.S & F.W.B.

WELL WELL WELL - There's a Title and a half, and probably NOT what your expecting !! -
BUT - IT GOT YOUR ATTENTION !!! - Shame on you !!! - lol

Ohhh i just spent the last twenty minutes trying to think / look up a good 'opening' to a Blog - and OMG - the stuff i got was rubbish - i wanted something witty and funny - but - apparently - no-one like this exists anymore - EXCEPT ME !!! It was all about Opening with a Dickensian Line - or  - Romantisicm, is that even a word - hang on - i need to look that up - OHHH GO ME - Yes it is - It is spelt - Romanticism - sort of how i spelt it - and the explaination is just what i thought - "a movement in the arts and literature which originated in the late 18th century, emphasizing inspiration, subjectivity, and the primacy of the individual" - I even amaze myself at time - but - off on a tangent i went there - yup - these ' BEST OPENERS TO BLOGS ! " - were bloody crap !! =
Thank God I'm here to lead you all into MY World and away from the boredom of Normality !! Welcome - Sit, Coffee ( ONLY Coffee - NO TEA ALLOWED - Tea Drinkers ( apart from a small small minority of people - and they know who they are ! ) In todays society are NOT to be trusted - they do - in my experience tend to be wishy washy - a bit pathetic - and well - like tea - no depth and no flavor = So - Stay Away - COFFEE ALL THE WAY !  ) Cat on lap - and ponder over my rather odd and yet * nodding at the thought * wildly true thoughts on certain matters - Yeah - I know - it either makes sense to you - or it does not - and if it does not - OHHHHHH GOD - You are beyond all help - really - there is nothing i can do for you - If you don't get that - you won't understand me at all - Ohhhh and in fact - your in the majority - so - don't you worry bout a thing - OMG QUE SONG !! ( Good ol Stevie Wonder !! - opps - showing my age there ! )

OK OK - so - There's my opening - Mmmmmmmm - Let me know if it was any good -

Ok - Bye !!

I'm sorry - * sitting here in hysterics * - Ohhh my sense of humor is very odd and a little on the Bizarre side - Ohh I love that word - Bizarre - Just brilliant !! Can one call one'sself Brilliant ?? - Ohhhh I don't care - cause i am - and if i can think that about myown self ( Myown is that one or two words ? )  - then - surely that's a good thing ?? Because - what with all the spelling mistakes and the written rubbish that comes forth - OMG Your still reading - ok - disbelieving - but - your still here !! = and not one mention about anything in the title !!!

So - Just for your Patience = INTERRATIAL DATING - I have thought long and hard about this - and I am not really a follower of any religion - except my own - Very much of the same Ilk as the picture below - Simplistic and Wonderful .....


and I know - I know - all the stigma about what i'm going to say - and all the " Your Racist " and " Uneducated " - But - simply - Nope - I'm actually neither - Really - I know it's hard to believe - but - let me explain - It's all a matter what ' What we are attracted too ' - and - for me - I'm Languishing over a Tall, Well Built, Guy with Stubble and Tattoo's !! = lol = and i hear you cry - but black guys can have all that - and yes - your so very true - BUT - i'm not attracted to black guys - and - if being totally honest - LOTS AND LOTS OF GUYS ARE NOT ATTRACTED FOR FAT WOMEN !!- I'm not offended = and FOR ME - yes it is the same.
Now I hear you shouting - but they are black because of Culture - They can do nothing about it - and yes - I am Fat because of serious Illness - I CAN'T do anything about it - so - yes - to me - it is the same ! I'm not insulted - Everyone has their own 'type' - and i'd never say - i would never be with a black guy - as - i know only too well - that if personality and spark shine through - all this will be out of the window - BUT - so far ! - I have not found a Racially different guy that i have wanted a 'relationship' with ... I would of course change my thoughts if he walked around the corner and we were soul mates - I have no issue with this - as There are lots of black guys who are gorgeous - but - I have never found or seen a black guy who is on my wave length - ( Same as many many white guys are'nt either ) ohhh i seem to be digging myself a big hole here !! and - even talking it though with myself i'm starting to wonder what i'm talking about !!!

OMG - ok - Ive just sat through a whole host of pictures and Blimey - ok - interratial dating is a good thing - lmao - Ohhhhh Just bear with me - it's a woman's perogative to change her mind !
- Now Guy one -
Ohhhh yes - he is rather lovely - OK - Don't know his height - but - he has wonderful eyes and ohhhh lovely facial features - Stubble - BUT - Guy Two = 
100% NOT MY TYPE - so - ok - it's 
NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING BLACK OR WHITE - IT'S TO DO WITH LOOKS !!! 
- and to top that - The guy in the top picture may be an absolute arse - 
and the second guy may be really really lovely ...... 
YOU CAN'T TELL WITH JUST LOOKING - 
But - I would NOT want to chat with the second guy ( ohhhh god I'm shallow as well as rasict now ) - as - ok - he scares me - it's the typical Bin Laden thing - 
Ohhhhh Can I say that - ohh well - i have - 
Yet - the first guy has more - 'English' looks - Ohhhhh - I'm sounding more and more racist - 
BUT IM SERIOUSLY NOT ......

LOOK - GIRL ONE - Stereotypically fat - But - Beautiful
But - in all seriousness - MOST guys would chose the second girl - below - because she is thinner and more 'normal looking' 
Both Beautiful - BUT IN THEIR OWN WAYS !!

IT'S ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCE !!

I do so hope your following what i mean !! - It's not anything to do with - 1) What people think - or 2) What is expected - or 3) Black guys are said to have a Larger **** - or 4) Keeping up with what society expects - 'Date a Black guy to be accepted into the community ' - 
WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH - 
It's all about Magnetism, Attraction and Allurement - not about Fascination !

Well - I've turned that on it's head and shaken it around and now i'm non the wiser - let alone you !!

It really is all about the person - BUT - that comes from INITIAL FIRST IMPRESSIONS !! - 

Corrr this goes far far deeper than i could have imagined - lol - and is in no way as easy as
- "I love black guys" or Yup - "White men for me"
 - Because - in every ethnic 'type' there is good and not so good looking people - 
Attraction is everywhere - and will hit you when you least expect it i guess -
 so - ok - scrub all that !! 
Mucked up my own theory there !!

BUT - ONE THING I WON'T BE CHANGED ON

ONE NIGHT STANDS !!



Lol - No - I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM !!

There are so many Con's for a ONS 

- No knowledge of who they are - 
Never going to see them again - ( Possibly ) -
STD's - 
Pregnancy - 
No Commitment - 
What if you get attached to them ? - 
They don't know you - 
Don't know your do's and dont's - 
Your turn on's and turn off's - 
You should NEVER let your guard down with someone you don't know - 
IT'S DANGEROUS,
 It's not moral, 
You could see them again and it could be very embarrasing - 
It could become a habit - 
omg- your just a shag to them - you mean nothing 

- FFS - IS THAT REALLY OK ??? = SO SO SO MANY CON'S !!
Yeah - and i'm not going to go into the pro's as - knowing my track record - 
i'll change my mind on that too !!

OK - many of my friends say 'let your hair down' and 'your only young once' 
but please - You don't have to have sex to have a good time 

- Have some standards and some morals for yourself !!




It's so much better to have a 'relationship' and OK - by this i don't mean you have to be living with the guy or married etc etc - BUT - Friends - and know each other - AT LEAST !!
Because then :
It's great when things happen naturally, You grow together as a couple, you'll have far better memories - and it won't feel forced - ok - it may be a bit 'odd' and a little strange - but - together you will both get over that ! - You will be far less stressed - and you'll enjoy the journey together ! 
Then there is : Friends with Benefits - Blimey - this is a relatively new spectrum - 
If you can be Intimate for a Sexual Relationship - Have fun, Have smiles, and Laughs and have it all really - but no commitment - he / she does not want it taken any further - then - ermmm - 
HOW BLOODY INSULTING !! - 
It's basically two friends that like each other- but the guy - oh ok - thats sexist as well as everything else now - it's either of them - not asking the other out - 
Remember - Shutting out Emotions - for a woman alone is difficult enough = esp with a best mate - but - when you add sex into the equation - blimey - then it's gonna get messy - and that's ashame as you lose a best mate too 
What if you see your 'Best Mate' / Lover / Hitting on someone else - OMG - THE JEALOUS MONSTER WILL APPEAR - and don't say your not the jealous type - 
EVERYONE IS - in some way shape or form !!
What happens if YOU see someone YOU like - are you not going to go with those feelings in case of hurting your FWB ??
See - Awkward on all levels 
so - my advice

*******************************************************

JOIN A DATING AGENCY,
BE OPEN MINDED
CHAT
GET TO KNOW PEOPLE
SEE WHERE IT GOES !

*********************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment