Sunday 2 August 2015

Omg, this is too exciting. A new 'thing' on fb that I have found!! What sort of stuff can I put here?? Mmmmmmm ohhh silly cow my thoughts !
My thoughts atm, which is 11:32pm, sat in bed, alone, Derek n Rodney in the front room as it was too exciting for them to have the run of the house, and I'm lying here, window wide open, breeze blowing beautifully as I sit n wonder if anyone will want to be with ME?
Ok, that's deep for many, but a question everyone is saying YES too, but, even though I'm confident, funny, positive n down to earth, I am also actually quite ill n need, not a carer, but someone to understand what happens when your brain stops !! Easier said than done, someone who is patient, easy going, and attentive, as omg, I like a chat, AT ANY TIME !!
Or have I gone the last 20 years being with a 'Friend' n will I never experience spark n Love ?? I don't think I could cope with that. I don't want to be alone, I'm to social. Id end up being the local nutty cat / animal woman who shouts at people if they are rude, or horrible to animals or old people or people of a different sexual orientation.. I mean rude to any of those three groups, that's what makes me mad.
Is it too much too think about?, I know its not my usual style of writing, but I don't have anyone I feel I can say this too, so by writing it down, will it get it off my chest ? Ok ok, my very ample chest should be able to deal with this little thing, but going your whole life without being loved ( by a partner ) that's a horrible horrible feeling, n one I don't really want to live with....
Wow, this is deep for me!! N not funny, n I DONT LIKE IT !!! I wanna be me again, the ME I have grown into after discovering that I am actually ill n not putting IT on or trying to get attention!! Because, believe it or believe me not, I LOVE WHO I AM NOW, I'm confident, funnier than anyone I know without meaning to be, unique, and tbh u don't care what people think or say about the way I dress or my hair or tattoos, because, for once, I'm ME ....
Ok ok people get embarrassed if I get to loud, or swear, but I don't find me offensive, n I'm not hurting anyone, I don't take micky out of anyone INTENTIONALLY and my thought processes are my own , so that has to be a good thing surely??
People are just so judgemental, n I hate it, I try to be myself and I am still quietened down, but why ?? I'm not hurting anyone, n if I get to loud I usually apologise anyway, people shouldn't be so quickly passing judgement on others, because those others have often FAR BIGGER DEALINGS TO SORT OUT THEMSELVES.
So, stand up for what you believe in and sod the consequences AS LONG AS YOUR HURTING NO-ONE..
And its true, I was thinking today, .my religion isn't the norm, n its not what I was bought up to believe in ie Catholicism, but my own religion. DO AS YOU WOULD BE DONE BY............ Stick with that , and you can't go far wrong ... OMG 30 Minutes of my thoughts, and I've no idea where this goes !!! We shall see,
THATS ALL FOLKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment