Monday 10 August 2015

GLAMPING - ROAST DINNERS - ABILAND & A BRAIN TUMOUR !

GLAMPING - ROAST DINNERS - ABILAND & A  BRAIN TUMOUR !

OMG = I havnt / don't seem to have done this for ages and ages !! - I suppose I could just look back nd - erm - look - but well - THATS TOO EASY !! =

 
hellooooooooooo and I hope you lot have had a fabulous day - ive been sat on the computer since 11am - lmao - now - WHATS THE TIME ?? ........................................
OMG ITS 6.35pm - That's mad !! = No coffee - no wee - no NUFFINK !! Must let the dog out - HANG ON 2 SECS !



PHEW- That was a race for the Dogs area - By the dog - not by me - Bless her - she is soooo good - She came over about 1 hour ago and asked to go out- but it just didn't click that she wanted to !! Love her - so she has been holding it all that time - AND AFTER GRANDADS ROAST !! -- No-one can usually hold ANYTHING after one of Grandads Roasts !! = Because they are soo nice- and we eat far too much ! _ Not because we are gonna chuck it up or something !! - except the gravy - if they had given me gravy I may have Gagged just a little ;) !! Anyway - ALL RELAXED AND FREE OF .... OK OK - WE SHALL STICK TO RELAXED !! ;) !!

Well I have the house to myself for the next four days - Alan ( The EX ) has taken Tom and Cass ( Who I took THE MOST BEAUTIFUL pictures of at the weekend - Posted below ) to a Haven Campsite = complete with new £250 tent that sleeps 14 ??????? - why 14 - I don't know- but - that means they can also take the PortaLoo, Campbeds, Stove, and ohh bloody Kitchen Sink - More like Glamping I guess !!


But they were all very excited - Im not going because of the people - pmsl - Not the Type of Person - But the amount of people = Due to my head I have great difficulty listening to just one convo - and I find that I HAVE to listen to everyone !!! - and stare - and maybe even intervene if they say the wrong thing !! - That or I will find a table at the café bit and just sit there in tears - pmsl - for no reason - Or - If anyone is outside the tent and makes a noise - WOE BETIDE THEM -

Just sat gone I was outside at 3pm being told by Alan that it was OK for the guy 2 doors down to rev his Jet Boat Engine as it wasn't late and he was doing no harm - WEL - TO ME HE BLOODY WAS - AND I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM SO - so - I put my Sandles on - ( I had on my Bright Multicoloured Short and tight top and VERY Short Tight NEON PINK Leggings - that I use as PJ's - as its been so warm - and proceeded to STRUTT over to his garden - now- that's where things went a little wrong - as it wasn't who I thought it was - but the nice ladies husband - and that kinda stopped me in my tracks - enough for Alan to catch up with me - Tom and Mum standing at the door - and try to calm me down - BUT - if you had just been woken by this bloody boat - ( For the fifth time in a week ) you'd have been a bit peeved too - so - theres me standing in the middle of the street - dressed well - like nothing ANYONE has ever seen before - and theres Alan Holding up his hand to the guy ( who is actually built like a brick shit house ) who smiled and CARRIED ON - omfg - " HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE AND DOING IT TO WIND ME UP ! " -  Top of my voice - the bloke stopped - Alan waved at him again, to stay put, Frankly if he had come near I think I may have rugby tackled him to the floor and sat on him - Im GLARING and shouting that his behaviour is NOT ACCEPTABLE in the lovely street where we live ( ohhhh SHUT UP !! I KNOW !! ) AND eventually Alan made me go back in the house - I downed 5 Diazepam - and sat crying - Because I HADNT told him how bloody rude he was to do that - and if he wanted to play with his engine then to go to a boat yard - now if it had been who I thought it was - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sparks im sure would have flown !! Anyways - came home and calmed down - Ohhh 5 is all im allowed in a day ( BUT if bad I am allowed to self medicate ! )  - I was on my 14th of the day by that time - so I should have known I wasn't QUITE RIGHT !!! Anyway - by the time Alan went on his merry way to the bloody pub ( The devils parlour ;) !! ) I had calmed down and ws looking forward to an evening with the parents and kids ............... Anyway - ive gone off one one - I tend to do this a lot - bear with me while I remember what I was talking about !! ...


Ohhh yes- Why I havnt gone Camping with The Ex and the kids - so for the afore mentioned reasons - and the fact that noise / lights / people / over stimulation sets my head into either anger/sorrow or Utter hysteria - I thought It best I stay with the Kittens and Dog !! So anyways - I packed yesterday - just after Alan had gone out saying he was back at 5pm to pack - ( I knew full well that he wasn't going to be - as when he starts drinking - he cant stop - BUT - poor bloke - living with me - you cant really blame him !!! ) I have BANNED ALL ALCOHOL from the house and OMG mum came in with a tincy bottle of Brown Brothers Merlot - a delicious full bodied red with taste of Redcurrent, Plum and Cassis = well - I turned her round and walked it out of the house !! - NOPE - IF ALAN ISNT ALLOWED TO DRINK HERE - NEITHER IS ANYONE - ID BE A HYPOCRITE TO ALLOW IT - ( ....................... DONT BE RUDE !! )  My Poor Mother - Good as gold - completely understood - even tho I know she muttered that alan wasn't here and the kids should see responsible drinking !! - BUT - She did take it back to the car - lol - and probably downed it there !! ;) - NO SHE DIDNT JOKE !!!
MUTTI & DAD WAITING PATIENTLY !!



Anyways - Dad kept saying that the Roast wasn't getting hot ( he had already cooked most of it at his house ) and asked me to come and look - well - I looked and looked - and said yeah that's ok - just gotta wait - half hour later - still no better - and im thinking - OMG - I KNEW THEY WERE GETTING OLDER BUT THIS IS RIDICULAS - now mum is getting hungry - and she gets NASTY when she is hungry - ROGERRRRRRRR - and he - as good as anything - eyes to heaven - YES  MICHELLE = This oven isn't hot still - YOU SAID IT WAS HOT - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE - pmsl - so out he went and had another look - still not hot - so me - Being me - went out - looked as hard as I could - Nope - its all fine - YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT ..... and went and sat down - chatting and talking - then dad got up and said - just go and putting the Yorkshires in - He got there and OMG - ITS STILL NOT HOT - well - I almost smashed the f'ing door - that decided to shut - and went to the cooker - SURE that they had done something - OHHH BOLLOX - THE MIDDLE TIMER WASNT ON - PMSL - NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT THAT - well - I turned it - and PING - LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION - everything on !!!! = opps !!!


" THATS WHY I DONT COOK ANYTHING !!!! - I CAN NEVER REMEMBER HOW TO OPERATE STUFF - AND WHEN I DO, I BLOODY BURN IT, BECAUSE I GET DISTRACTED !  !! "

ANYWAYS 10 mins later it was on the table and delicious - and omg - I have digressed again !! = Im such a nightmare - and I have forgotton what I was talking bout - hang on !!

OHHHH GLAMPING = - Yes - so - that's why I havnt gone !!! = IM A NIGHTMARE - THATS WHY !! - So tomorrow and Weds - I have mum in the morning - go for coffee - then back home for Kitten and Dog duties and I may have a go at the garden - pmsl - if I remember !!





The only other thing I have done this week is carried on a GROUP that Cassia has started for me on facebook = well - not really started for me - but - just started !!! = love her- She called it Unicorns !! - and I have re-named it AbiLand and Dave the Unicorn ( For those that want to know more - read my blog Abiland ! ) - In the group I have JUST the people who have been in Abiland with me from the beginning - and they are posting all lovely stuff - and positivity etc - im posting ermmm - stories about Abiland !! - I shall give you a few snippets of MY POSTS  !!



"
Anger Stormed about 1 hour ago - killed two wooden rhinos which I had thrown - whoops = worth a bit too - but - mainly because the ex is a fucking twat and thinks its ok to be OTT nice to me this morning abd now go out now to the carnival which begins at 6pm and play Fifa with a bloke he met down the pub - drinking - while Cassia sits and well - sits - so PegatyPawz, Derek, Rodney Dave and I are off to Abiland - and we may well Stay there for the duration -
It will be calm ...and peaceful there - and may well help myself to some of the chocolate off the Chocolate tree, and mmmm ok first I may have a granary bread bacon sarnie - yummy - and STUFF THE FUCKING LETTUCE ! - ohh and lashings and lashings of Elderflower sparkling water - !! Then I think I will go for a HIGH speed fly on Donald the Flying Hybrid Griffin - and we shall sour among the trees and low down over the lake and touch out toes in the warm water - after that we will all go for a DVD evening with a Hijacked ( shhhhhhh don't tell anyone im doing this ) David Tennant ( Derek the x Ogre is gonna help me lure DT away ) and then we are gonna sit and reinact 50 shades - !! = pmsl NOT DEREK AND I - DT AND I ) OK -- no we wont - we will chat and just be civilised and eat brownies and stroke the pussy- OHHH BEHAVE = Then = sleep after a quick dip in the pool at midnight under the dancing moon and glorious pixie elfs singing their songs !! lovely xxxx
"

"
Morning one and all, the sun is out and DAVES about !!! Gona take a walk down to the flower garden today and think of installing a waterslide, you know a skiddy one, think that could be fun, would also like to turn the dining room in the main house into a mega big ball pit ?? A colourful one, not like that yuppie one in London where all the balls are white that's plain boring, and maybe get a sprinkler installed that pelts us with aromatherapy oils every few minutes,Then we don't need to bathe!!!! Whew whew !! Yeah defo thinking of that, ohhhhh and the loo needs a revamp its boring in there ........
"

"OMG - Dave and I were walk thing throught the red rain forest this morning and ffs - look what I stumbled upon - Adam - Did you have anything to do with this ?? - I cant remember getting it here - and I think it defo means that cecil - the Griffin would have had to fly it here - and that means you have been feeding him Ferrets AGAIN Adam - and THATS NOT ACCEPTABLE = I havnt yet gone behind the door - but there are two furry Lemurs by the door - and im sure I heard one speak - ...AND NO - I DIDNT BLOODY TRUST IT - Now - if it had been pink - or perhaps purple - I would have felt more inclined to befriend this cute lil scrap - but - Mmmmm Black is a tad worrying - and if Adam is involved - ANYTHING could happen = so - anyways - I have Mapped where this door is - and am going to go back - Dave was fine all the time btw - he didn't wanna go in anyway - her was far too busy worrying about watering the Tiger Flowers - in The creek as last time he was there they were so thirsty they started meowing and raurrring at him and he got a tad worried = So - we are off there now - But - all fine here atm - Kids are off with Alan at the Slopes for the Fun Fair - and I have just removed the cage from the front room - ( THE KITTENS CAGE - NOT ALANS !! ) and cleaned up - and have done a video for YouTube - so - all hunky dorey here !!! Hope you lot are all good xx
"


well - theres three posts I have done so far - its not been up and running long - so gonna take a while to establish and get used to posting stuff - esp as I havnt been so hot recently !!!

Anyways - Think now I deserve a coffee as I have done a Video for my YouTube Channel - and posted on twitter and Google+ - next its Pinterest - gotta go on there and wack a few pins on my boards !! I LOVE THAT APP !!!

https://www.pinterest.com/ - In the search button - put Abigail Barry !!
https://twitter.com/ - @abigailbarry1
https://plus.google.com/+AbigailBarryUNIQUEBBW/posts



ok - that's me - over and out !! ... Back Soon !! - COMMENTS VERY VERY WELCOME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment