Thursday 26 November 2015

MARVEL, MOTIVATION, SMILING, CONVERSATION, SHREK AND FLIRTATION !

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON ONE AND ALL........

RIGHT - KICK UP THE BACKSIDE TIME ( YES CAPS WAS NEEDED FOR THAT ! )


Have JUST woken up - after getting up at 7am - making AND cooking a Beef Stew ( Which No-body apart from the EX likes !! ) Doing ALL the Hoovering, and Cleaning - and Washing - A short chat with the EX after he came back from School Run - and that was it - I couldnt keep my eyes open - Even tho i was so excited about having the whole day free to watch NETFLIX - which i have Organised so i can watch David Tennant in Jessica Jones 

- a new Marvel series where a former super hero decides to re-boot her life to become a private investigator - then - her ex turns up - a rather scarey and rather sexy Mr T !! I have already watched the First Episode - and Although it is DEFINATELY not one for the kids to watch with me - ( I had to turn away at some of the sexual scenes !! ) It is going to be FABULOUS !! = Really gripping stuff !! - and the only other thing i wanted to watch was DAREDEVIL where A blind lawyer, with his other senses superhumanly enhanced, fights crime as a costumed superhero... This one could POSSIBLY be watched with the kids - BUT having watched the first episode already - OMG - another one i am hooked on !!! Its Fabulous - and helps that the guy is HOT !!!
There was a long story behind this - which involves Netflix being watched on the Xbox - that i cant work - and the EX or one of the kids having to put it on for me before they went out - and me sitting there - watching - like my life depended on it - while they were gone ( The other thing i had to watch on there was 40 shades of Grey - Not Kid proof - so - having to watch alone - boooo = But - BLOODY CAT DEREK - kept coming over - and sitting on the xbox - turning it off !! - and - me being brain dead - couldnt switch it back again - DelBoy would then look at me - chirp - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - and walk off - head held high - as if to say - YOU shouldnt be watching that FILTH anyway !! 

Anyway after about the fifth time of TRYing to watch- I did - All good - I even got it back on HCM11 cable (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) after Del turned it over - and watched the rest - I WAS THRILLED with myself - and NOW - Cassia has shown me how to use the xbox - SO - OMG - THE WORLD IS MY LOBSTER - Unless i forget and end up throwing it threw the window !! ;)
Anyway - TODAY i was going to watch a marathon of Jessica Jones and Daredevil - BUT - i was too tired - so i went to bed - thinking id be up at 12 or something - Lunchtime - and would catch a few episodes then - BUT NO - I stayed in bed ASLEEP = till 4pm - Just as the kids got home - SO NO BLOODY NETFLIX FOR ME - BUT We do have THE FLASH Taped - ( ohh ok - not taped - but SkyPlus ed !! ) The Flash is once again Marvel - and about Barry Allen ( Which is why my ex likes it so much as his real name is Alan Barry ! ) who wakes up 9 months after he was struck by lightning ( not quite lightening - but a force sent out by a blast from a nuclear factory ! )  and discovers that the bolt gave him the power of super speed. With his new team and powers, Barry becomes "The Flash" and fights crime in Central City. OK OK - You could say I rather love Superheroes !! Always have really - I do like the Unimaginable - although - i can definately imagine

https://www.pinterest.com/abigailcollin/unicorns-and-abiland/


 - so - maybe NOT unimaginable - lol !! Mmmmmmmmm Motivation - My Motivation i get from lmao - Can i say being me - or is that not really explainative enough ?? - naaa - its not is it - ok - i get motivation from making people happy - and smile - and comments etc - so - I do Twitter, and YouTube, and Google+ and Facebook - also a few more - that ONLY close CLOSE friends know about - so - THIS helps build confidence and motivation - I am now at nearly 500k views on Google - and have now 200 followers on Twitter - and i am thrilled - I love tweeting - I tweet motivational / positive stuff to people and have lovely comments back - BUT - i also post about my illness - and about animals and helping them etc also funny stuff and interesting stuff - so its not all grinny ... lol - Have a peek and subscribe AbigailBarry1 !! I actually find a great deal of motivation in doing nice things for people -  - recently i have sent a load of clothes to a dear friend who doesnt have alot, we are the same size - and i had a wardrobe clear out - and knew she liked black and a few other bits and bobs - so - i wrapped them up - as only i can - in a black dustbin bag - because i couldnt get out to get a box - and - i thought it better she had them sooner - rather than wait and wait - so i did it all up - and sent it - - The clothes were nearly new - and new - and so - Its not doing any harm - and i so hope the lady in question is not offended - I seriously didnt want her to be - i was trying to help - I WANT NOTHING FROM THIS - I DONT WANT ANYTHING - I just feel far more useful and helpful and actually 'i feel good about myself' for doing this - I cant do alot for other people - so - if i can help someone - when i do - i enjoy it and it makes me SMILE  !! 



OK OK - LASTLY - CONVERSATION - Most people who KNOW me - Knows - that conversation makes me smile - if im down - after i have chatted - omg i cheer up soooo much - ok this may be the same for lots of people - but - when i am in a low - I can talk and Talk for hours and hours - and it not do a thing to me - but everyone else is exhausted ! = I really do go on and on - But i need an outlet - and thats what it is - lol - talking - once i have got the flow out - lol - im fine again and can carry on - otherwise - i fester - and by fester i mean i sulk and end up wanting to top myself !! - BUT this Blog is HAPPY AND FUN - AND ABOUT ME - Ohhhh - lmao - that is about me - and i can get to be a depressive old hag from time to .... ohhh i was going to put time to time - but - it seems to happen rather alot more than that - and now im going down the same road again = Which makes me think of the song - ON THE ROAD AGAIN !! from Shrek !!

Donkey: on the road again..I can’t wait to get on the road again.Shrek: what did I say about singing?Donkey: well can I whisle?Shrek: no!Donkey: well can I humm?Shrek: Alright.Donkey: hmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm.


Or for those who like the visual: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myb-eAt_RxY.


Omg i love that film - the first time it came out i was mesmerised - and Donkey - Of course - is My favourite character !! BUT OMG I do love Puss in Boots too - omg - that face !! 


MY FAVOURITE DONKEY SAYINGS - Yes - I am SOOOOOOO going there !!  : 

Donkey: We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles! 



Donkey: I just know, before this is over, I'm gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy. Look at my eye twitchin'. 

[Shrek and Donkey are crossing a wooden bridge over a moat of lava] 
Donkey: Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down, keep on moving, don't look down...
[a board under Donkey breaks, prompting Donkey... ]
Donkey: Shrek, I'm looking down! 

Donkey: All right, nobody move! I've got a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it! I'm a donkey on the edge!


OMG - You see how i can switch sooo quickly - one thing pops into my head and thats it - whoooshhhh im off - on a different track = really quickly - and what you dont see - is that all this has only taken me about twenty minutes to write - as i am at top speed atm - and and totally HYPER !!! ;) 

And now - why - dont ask me - but im thinking again about the video i did for my YouTube Channel about Flirting - lool - YES ME - FLIRTING - The one who tends to start laughing and goes into full wink wink wink wink mode when flirting - OHHH CARROT !! 
They say anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good - pmsl - What do i do with my mouth - BLOODY DRIBBLE !! ;) = Yeah - Thats sexy !! and my video is actually serious - omg - i have to look at it again - because - WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW ! _ 

LMAO = Im just me - and i fart and swear and am totally unladylike and tell someone i have just met ( Who i actually really really like ) that his shirt is 100% not matching his suit - Then i ask for a Coffee - Strong - and a Bacon Sandwich - and pick at it - and i mean - I eat it - totally - BUT yes - I eat my sandwiches by tearing the crust off - then eating it - eat half of the soft bit - then the other half - THEN THE BACON - then do the same to the bottom layer of bread - THEN the second half - i eat all the bread - as per the first - and then the bacon LAST - OHHH IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL - I then have the taste of the bacon in my mouth - ohhhhhhh MOUTH again !! = lol -  SEE - THATS SEXY !!  - I DID SEXY !! - Maybe i should send this to all future dates !! - lmao !! - and now - Dates - and all i think of is an actual date - I LOVE them !! = The decent ones that is - ;) = YES - IM TALKING FRUIT NOW = Is a date a fruit ?? - Yeah = Dried fruit !! YUM ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment