Wednesday 2 December 2015

DEX TESTING - CORTISOL - ANDY & OHHHHH DROPPED IT ....

OMG - ANOTHER WEEK OF IT - !!
GET READY FOR A ROLLER COASTER - BUT - OK - MAYBE A TAD FUNNY THIS TIME



Today I have started my Dex Testing - as - Yesterday - Dad said - When are you doing your next set of Tests - and I almost SCREAMED at him -
" I have no fucking idea when im going to be fucking ill - Do you really have - after all this time - No fucking idea how my illness works - FFS - This is ridiculas - I can ONLY have the testing done - when IM FUCKING BAD - ive been ok for days now - DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT "
Now - My Father is 70 odd years old - and really is the SWEETEST and most adorable guy you could EVER wanna meet - he has always reminded me of Terry Wogan - Why - I don't know - lmao - But - he has very very dry wit - and would do anything for anyone - BUT - when it comes to emotion - He finds it really hard to talk - So - he doesn't !! - But - That's ok - Mum makes up for that - and we all know that Dad is really the MOST sentimental chap going - esp when it comes to cats and the animals - Now - Dad has been diagnosed with Parkinsons - and Finds everything a bit of a struggle atm - and he really is the ONE PERSON - I would Never ever shout at or be nasty too - ok - ok - I do have him on a bit of a pedestal - He is just adorable =
He Looked at me - Looked at Mum - and said - with eye brows inward - " She just shouted at me " -
WELL - I creased up - ..................... OK - I think I will have the tests done tomorrow !! - Im a bit Irrational and Sentimental - and irritable and any other 'al's that you can think of !! ...
So - Today I went in with Mum for my Pre Dex Bloods - and I take the tablet tonight at 11PM - Then - im in to the Phlebotomist in the morning - to take Post Bloods - Then the GP will be sending my results to University Colege Hospital London for findings - I HOPE TO GOD THIS TIME SOMETHING IS FOUND - as really - I cant stay like this for much longer ..


( FYI - The overnight dexamethasone suppression test checks to see how taking a corticosteroid medicine (called dexamethasone) changes the levels of the hormone cortisol in the blood. This test checks for a condition in which large amounts of cortisol are produced by the adrenal glands (Cushing's syndrome).
Normally, when the pituitary gland make less adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), the adrenal glands make less cortisol. Dexamethasone, which is like cortisol, decreases the amount of ACTH released by the pituitary gland, which in turn decreases the amount of cortisol released by the adrenal glands.
After taking a dose of dexamethasone, cortisol levels often stay abnormally high in people who have Cushing's syndrome. Sometimes other conditions (such as major depression, alcoholism, stress, kidney failure, pregnancy, or uncontrolled diabetes) can keep cortisol levels from going down after taking a dose of dexamethasone.
The night before the blood test, you will take a pill containing dexamethasone. The next morning, the cortisol level in your blood will be measured. If your cortisol level remains high, Cushing's syndrome may be the cause. )
 
So - All that sounds good - BUT - everyone thinks it's going to be my cure - I - on the other hand KNOW DIFFERENT !! !! BECAUSE IM CLEVVVVVA !! Read the below and weep - Backing up my THEORY !! - And - everyone else that has ever had Cyclic Cushings - has had to be tested - and re-tested - BUT - im being told I will be tested - MRI again in TWO YEARS - If this test comes back 'as they expect' - WELL - shouldn't it be MONITORED? - AND REPEATEDLY TESTED? - I think so - But - WHO AM I TO TELL CONSULTANTS THEIR JOB !! - Abigail Barry - THATS WHO - an I AM GONNA FIGHT AND BLOODY WIN !!! OHHHHHHHH - That there is fighting talk !!
 
 
 
Ok - Ok - There is the Dex Test and Cortisol Bit explained - now - Andy - Ohhhhhh Andy - You came and you gave without taking - and I sent you away - Ohhhh Andy - Ohh No - Hang on - That's MANDY !! - Phew - Cause I didn't send him away either ! - lol - ok - ( and I KNOW YOU SANG WITH ME THEN !! ) I met Andy on Badoo - Just before he came off it actually - and Ohhhhhhhh - We have had 5 dates now = If you can call coffee a 'date' !! - He has come to Herne Bay from Maidstone each time - and not even MOANED once !! No- Not two or three times either !! - lol - He is gorgeous, even if I do say so myself - ( and My Auntie Rosie says so too - as she saw him in Sainsbury's on Monday !! Where she just happened to bump into me !! ) so- ALL GOOD !! - and OMG he has morals and Standards - and IS TOTALLY honest ! - Ie - he has told me things he really didn't have too - ( Hope your still Applying the cream - LMAO - JOKE JOKE !! ) and has told me short and long term plans and is totally willing to do what I want - when I want - and isn't into pressuring etc etc - he really is the perfect Gent - He even keeps saying im gorgeous and ohhhh he is just soo lovely - and makes me feel fabulous - ok - and me being me - cant keep quiet - and has told him what I think of him - but - well - that's just me - lmao - I cant keep secrets - BUT - also im not getting too carried away - I cant get to him - and that means he has to make the effort - But - so far - he has - and carries on doing so !-  Its very very strange - lol - after some of the guys I have met on Badoo - ok - MOST of them, are sex mad Perverts !
 
 
( But, I Have also met two of my BEST friends on there Mark and Nick - who are both ADORABLE and so kind and caring - BUT live too far from me - and too old - ohhhh STOP SHOUTING AT ME YOU TWO ! - or actually - we are just more like brother and sister !! - OHHHHHHH SHUSH !! = YES WE ARE !! So Badoo is good for some things - and even if I hadn't met Andy - Mark and Nick are 100% the best thing to happen to me !! Awwwwwwww !! Ohh - from that site !! ;) - pmsl !! ) So - I have been doing a few videos on YouTube about the 'Dates' and I have had people inbox me and ask advice about what to wear - WHICH IS HYSTERICAL - as I definitely have my own unique sence of style !! BUT - I did a video - and omg - it has gone mad on my channel now !! - soooo funny ! - Andy has seen a few videos - lmao - and has asked NOT to be talked about - BUT - Ive just done this one Blog - and I havnt said anything I shouldn't ;) !! lol Although ................... ;) - PMSL - DONT PANIC I WONT !! .. ( Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I will keep you update as much as I can !! lol )
 
 
ok - So - Now onto Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dropped it- and - don't all sit forward and be enthralled - it's really not that exciting - but - I had to think of another thing to write about - lmao - and really - the only other thing - is that today I dropped my Halifax little red thingy to get me onto internet banking - down the back of the computer - and GO ME - since I have discovered 4 sets of 3d glasses for the TV - and old credit card - a Glade 6 in 1 air freshner - a Tarantula skin - some Bertie Bassetts Liqurice allsorts - which is mighty weird as NO-ONE likes the blinking things !! Cat Worming Tablets and a whole host of Dog Hair - Dust - Paper - TV remotes and a few old photos - NOW - this makes me think I should clean behind the Computer Cabinet more often - BUT - what didn't I find ??? THE BLOODY HALIFAX COMPUTER THINGY = SO - where the bloody hell is it - I know it was on the top - ( which I was cleaning and removing of debris !! - I had 7 Airwick aroma thingies - with the little balls in a tincy vase type thing - and I keep wacking the vases and having the oil stuff go everywhere - but - instead of just throwing it - I let them sit on the side - empty - and just gathering dust - so - TODAY I THREW THEM ALL - and the place is clean and dust free and tidy - the only thing on top of my computer cabinet now is my Piano Telephone ( Which isn't plugged in - as it drives me mad if it rings - .............................. sooooooooooooooooooo - I could hide that away too really !! )  - ohh I also have the Hub thing for the computer - wifi ? that black thing with lots of green buttons - lights - and THATS IT !! - I have removed - and thrown EVERYTHING else -
 
JUST COME BACK HERE - DID I TELLL YOU I DIDNT FIND THE BLOODY RED THING THAT I NEED TO PUT IN FOUR NUMBERS TO GET A CODE - TO GET ON INTERNET BANKING - WELL - I BLOODY DIDNT - everything else is cleaned and sorted - but - I cant find it - so irritating - gonna have to get some help puling out the computer desk now - and I HATE ASKING FOR HELP !!!
 
OK - BACK TO WHATEVER ELSE IT WAS I WROTE !! ...
 
I was even heartless and took down all my son and daughters paintings and certificates from the wall - and put them in the draw - well - they were some there from 2012 ! = Thats tooo much - so - on that wall - JUST MY 6FT2" STANDING DAVID TENNANT - and YES - he DOES have to stay !! ;)
 
 
Mmmmmm - Now waiting for Mum and Dad and the Kids - ohhh the Kid !!- to return - as Cassia is as Brownies - So - it's just Tom tonight
Tom PhotoBombing - !!
 
! - well - till 8ish !! - then we will probably watch tonights Im a celeb - THEN BED !! I say bed - but - once I get up there im usually wide awake - so end up txting to the small hours ! - BUT - it's all fun and games !!
 
So - that's me done till next time !!- which could be tomorrow - OR - it could be in two weeks time - I JUST DONT KNOW !!! But - one thing for sure - I'LL BE BACK !! ;)
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment