Monday 29 June 2015

TIRED PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR STORM - VIDEOED


PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR STORM - VIDEOED




(This Video was recorded yesterday - I had NO IDEA I was doing it - but as I have recorded so many videos now, I must have done it out of 'normality' rather than 'knowing' what I was doing - when I woke - I had no idea and only realised when I logged onto Facebook and seen I had uploaded it - I did this out of habit - and just 'did it ' - even the message I put with it can be seen as to be 'not me' - I know im not particularly Articulate and find it hard to think to type - but at least most of my spelling is decent !! if you watch this video - then the one I have just posted this evening- you can see the difference between the two ! - for those that don't know - I am unable to think / concentrate / speak / look at the camera / and get immense pressure and pain in my head - I am NOT one to cry at things ( Unless its animal related !! ) and so you can - I hope understand the immense pressure this puts on myself and the family - and - not being funny - people that watch me as I go into this 'Storm' from being - seemingly ' normal ' !!!! - lol - well I hope you can anyway !! )



HERE GOES - HOPE YOUR SITTING COMFORTABLY !

Ok, been inboxxed asking to see a kinaf STORM !!!! pmsl, well , there are lotd types, but this is going Into a tyred storm, also anger, over not stuff, hysteria, upsets and suicidal, n no, the two arnt the same, I can think to tyupe but not to spek, so, here goes n those who know me, known thing isn't ME !!




https://www.facebook.com/abigail.barry/videos/vb.705695438/10153473681265439/?type=2&theatre

STORM VIDEO - ABOVE ....... AND NON STORMING VIDEO LINK BELOW !!

https://www.facebook.com/abigail.barry/videos/10153476410235439/?pnref=story

THESE WERE SOME OF THE LOVELY COMMENTS I RECEIVED WHEN I WOKE UP TO FIND I HAD POSTED THE VIDEO ! ( I have removed the links to individuals websites as im sure you don't want to be contacted !! )


Leigh Thompson, Oliver James Schofield, Andrea Turner and 8 others like this.
  •  
    Jacqueline 'Lear' Bryson Abster I just cried with you. It breaks my heart to know this is happening to you all the time, the sorrow, pleading in yr eyes. Yr so brave. I'm so lucky to have yr friendship x x x

  •  
    Louise Sullivan Abby you're very brave but I also feel sad that people are that nosy to want to see you when you're suffering. I understand people's human nature but it feels to me like it's just the pointing and staring of the Internet world instead of in the street. However, if it makes others that suffer the same medical problems as you feel that they aren't alone then I applaud you and your bravery. Lots of love and I hope the pressures easing now xxx

  •  
    Sophie Fowler Oh sweetheart I had really no idea what you go through everyday. You are so brave why oh why can't someone please find a way of removing this horrible thing!!! You're going to get through this Hun it's not going to beat you!!!
    Hope it's settling down now and your feeling better xxx

  •  
    Jacqueline 'Lear' Bryson I tried to get my professor to help her but no one seems to. Our Abi doesn't deserve this .

  •  
    Mark Bingley I feel so sorry for you Abby, I wish I could wave a magic wand and take all your suffering away! Life is so unfair. All my love, speak soon. XXX

  •  
    Dawn Borny Love ya abs xxxxxxx

  •  
    Maggie Dark Brave girl.made me cry love you.always abbiness to me.xxx x

  •  
    Sandie Roughley Omg abi I was in tears watching this. .I just wanted to get in the car n hug u to the pain went. .. no words just. ...no words ...love ya x

  •  
    Louise Lead You are loved and No, that is not you ! Xxx
    Unlike · Reply · 3 · 23 hrs

  • Abigail Barry An anger storm and a crying one since, now I'm fine !!!! I've had a real mixed reaction to this video, n more people think its good to have posted it, only a few say I'm upsetting people and two said it was put on, but I didn't know them!!! Bless em!! If I have upset you I am sorry, really, but to David and Ellen I am So so very pleased it helped you realise you are not alone..... Much love xx
    Like · Reply · 2 · 22 hrs

  •  
    Kathy MsAllen Breaks my heart.. wish you weren't going thru this abi xxx
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs

  •  
    Carolyn Turmaine Sending you love light and healing energy sweetheart.

    =^,^=
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 14 hrs


  •  


    I HAVE ALSO RECIEVED INBOX MESSAGES AND TXTS - AND I GUESS PEOPLE JUST THINK THIS WAS A ONE OFF - LOL - IT HAPPENS UPTO 4 TIMES A DAY !! - THIS AS WELL AS ANGER 'STORMS' AND 'CRYING' STORMS AND 'SUICIDAL' STORMS - But - I have learnt to live with them - Its the hurt I cause everyone else that kills me .....
     
    as I said in the 2nd video I am going to TRY to get into the mode of thinking that I have to video each of my sotrms - but - one - remembering is a HUGE problem and two - when im SCREAMING - or hysterical or whatever - videoing is the last thing on my mind !!! - BUT - I thought this Video may help - someone - somewhere - realise that THEY ARE NOT ALONE - and symptoms are rife in LOADS of people .... KEEP FIGHTING ...

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment