Monday 6 July 2015

PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR - PTSD - SO MUCH TO TELL - THIS IS ME !

PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR - PTSD - SO MUCH TO TELL - THIS IS ME !

omg - i havnt done a blog for ages - BEST DO ONE !!



OMG - Ive just seen my last blog was the one about where I caught a 'Storm' on film - and im not talking of the slap thunder and lightening kind ( I think the slap bit came into that as thunder and lightening sounds like a slap - a slap of thunder - ohhh no - silly cow - its a clap of thunder - lmao - )  - im talking of the Pituitary Brain Tumour Kind !!



Anyways - since that 'episode' - I have been better - and when I say better I mean - just one or two 'storms' a day - either funny ones - or psycho ones - or suicdal ones or angry ones - BUT everyone has escaped unscathed !! so ALL GOOD !! ....



I have been making Videos for YouTube daily and keeping watch on followers and subscribers on there and Google+ = OMG I have over 75thousand hits now on Google+ = ITS MADNESS I TELL YOU - MADNESS !! = Ohhh I now wanna sing - That funny farm song - They have come to take me away haha !! = you know the one !! - pmsl - ok ok - I wont !!

My God - all I seem to have done this day is womble = warble = WAFFLE - That's it - God - I had Sofie come round for a coffee - it was our first coffee together- ( NO - DONT BE RUDE SHE ISNT MY SOCIAL WORKER ! ) She is a girl from school ( Cassias school ) that I have known for years and just never got round to having coffee with and OMG she is LOVELY = SO like me - IN A GOOD WAY !! - Not in a Mad and Odd and hehehehehhahahahaha way !! She is really rather normal - although she would have you believe that she is 'odd' like me - but she really isn't - solar panels for indoor Fairy lights - TOTALLY GET IT - WE NEED TO PATENT THAT ....



Then Tommorrow I have a meeting with Alan - and Mum and Alans Mum Sue - as Ohhhhhhhhh You lot don't know - Alan has moved into the Log Cabin - Yes - the guy that said he would never ever desert me and would always be there for me - and would always be my friend - NOW thinks he is my care worker - ohhhh actually he doesn't even think that - he is JUST here for the kids





- and to get my Diazepam !!! UNLESS he is in a particularly good mood when he will actually sit and chat - for a bit - or we may take kids into town - IF ITS ON MY TIME - So tomorrow mum is round - she has had to pick up the slack, as Alan has said he will ONLY do half - and I have to do the other half - Well - BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING PITUITARY BRAIN TUMOUR AND A ENLARGED PITUITARY GLAND AND A DODGY AMGYDULA GLAND CAUSING PTSD - I cant -



Because I have storms which causes me to lose control - totally - so- I cant be left on my own with the kids - as Tom argues with me - and Cassia winds me up - and if I am argued with - or wound up - I LOOSE IT BIG TIME - AND HAVE NO CONTROL !!! - So - Meeting tomorrow to see ..... ermmmmm what else mum can do to take it off Alan - FFS - I wont say anymore on this matter as it is making me to angry - Mum is FANTASTIC and doing everything she can - but coping with my dad who has Parkinsons and trying to have a life too - wel - having a daughter taking up time - ALOT OF TIME - is a ain in the arse - NOT THAT SHE EVER EVER SAYS THAT ....



Ohhhh One of the reasons Alan is STIL outside - is because I got two kittens - He is allergic to them - as am I - but I can man up and he cant - and he hasn't been bought up with animals and will take them or leave them - I will always TAKE THEM !!!- ANIMALS ARE MY LIFE - DelBoy and Rodney are now 9 weeks old and they are adorable bundles of fluff - Even Casia today said - " Your so much better since getting the cuties mum " - YES - I AM - CAUSE ITS PROVEN THAT ANIMALS RELEAVE STRESS !! - I hated only having PeggatyPawz -


 EVEN THO SHE IS THE GREATEST DOG ON THE PLANET - but - now with the furries too - it seems more complete - Alan has decided he will get a mobile home and put it in the garden to save money etc etc - so - we shall see ..... This is DelBoy and Rodney  ( Rod is the grey and white !! )



Erm - what else - I had my Opthalmic Appt last Friday - and my vision is shot again - the guy tried to get me a bed - but was told that there are no beds available for non emergency - even he was a tad gob smacked - as he said my eye sight had actually deteriotated quite a bit now with black spots in the middle - A&E wouldn't admit me - as not an emergency and Neurosurgery and the ophthalmic suite didn't have beds - he was trying to admit me to get an MRI done immediately - as - as an Inpatient I would be taken straight down - but as an outpatient - I wouldn't be seen until the neuro surgeon had refered me - and I cant get an apt with him as he says it is psychiatric - even tho the psychiatrist says ITS NOT !!! - arse and elbow spring to mind !!
Anyways = Smiles and onwards and upwards !! ( Had to get DT in here somewhere !!! )



I stormed while doing and asda shop online the other day - and I think I will end on my facebook post = as I have been told its very funny = let me know what you think in comments - and if you like - please share !! many thanks !!

OK OK - ITS WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - MY ASDA DELIVERY !! - IIIIIIIIIIIITS HERE !! ( Please remember I ordered this little lot when I was storming !!!! - 11 crates worth !!! I WAS ILL OK !!! )  Must have been hungry at the time too !!

LOADS OF FRUIT, VEG, POTATOES, AND SALAD - all of which I had plenty of anyway - well - enough to last me all of next week !!
...
3 x Dishwasher Tablets at £14.99 each - ( I asked him to take these back - the reason why Madam - Yeah - I don't have a dishwasher !! )

4 x Washing Up liquid !! - Ok Ok - Take back Please - Why madam ? - Its the wrong colour - My kitchen is red and these are green ! ..

3 x 18 3 in one Ariel Frebreeze washing powders - Asked to take 2 x back - Why Madam - Because I don't need three lots !

2 x Kitten food - Not the correct one - but I already have 5 lots of 12 here anyway !! - But - they'll eat it !!



2 x Pampers Nappies - Please take these back - Why Madam - ? - I don't have a baby

OK - WAS GETTING VERY EMBARRASING AND REALLY NOT FUNNY NOW ........................................... THEN

DVD - 50 SHADES OF GREY !! ...................... You want to send this back Madam - ?? - Ohhhhh NO !! - I'll keep that - I don't remember ordering it - but its DEFINATELY AN OMEN !! - KEEPING THAT !!! PMSL - Now both myself and the ASDA MAN WERE IN HYSTERICS !!! I said its ok - im over 18 - and he laughed - I just looked at him and said WHATS SO BLOODY FUNNY !! ??? CHEEK !!




48 YOGURTS = ALL INDIVIDUAL - TAKE EM BACK - I DONT WANT THEM - FFS - Ohhh no - it's ok - I'll keep the multipack Toffee ones !!

AND LASTLY I NOW HAVE 4 BAGS OF SAVERS PEAS AND 4 BAGS OF SAVERS SWEETCORN IN MY FREEZER .... Mmmmm - Thank god we all like these !!

ok - I will leave all that for you to digest - ohhhhh and if you want a Digestive and don't mind Asda Own - I HAVE 6 PACKETS !!

THATS IT FOR TODAY GUYS - HOPE THAT ENTERTAINED - AND THANKS SOPHIE FOR KICKING MY BUTT INTO DOING IT AGAIN !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment