Friday 5 June 2015

ABILAND - WHERE I GO TO ESCAPE REALITY !!

ABILAND - WHERE I GO TO ESCAPE REALITY !!


( Bit of Background for people that don't know me !! - I am 40 years old and separated with two great kids - I still live with the EX - who DOES NOT WANT TO - but helps me stay with the kids - due to a Pituitary Brain Tumour, I have Many Symptoms - But - Mainly HUGE weight issues, MASSIVE MOOD SWINGS, and irrational behaviour - AT TIMES - I 'Flip' and then seconds later - am MYSELF again - BUT - My 'Flips' Have caused me to Become aggressive and suicidal - I have attempted suicide once - THATS THE REASON I NEED MY LAND TO GO TO - TO CALM DOWN !! A few TRUE FRIENDS have been invited into ABILAND with me

- and I txt about it all the time - The txts I send are when I am in a low - and I have actually escaped my reality and have RUN AWAY = I am NOT in the present - I am in AbiLand - where I can relax and be MYSELF !! and I LOVE IT !! = I am writing this as so many other people have asked  - Also Audrea King - a Freqant Visitor and great friend has said she enjoys my visits so much - I though it would be good to explain !! = I occasionally will make mention on facebook etc and they think I have literally GONE MAD ! - But I havnt - I am actually keeping myself sain !!! - Spend a few Hours in MY LIFE = and you would understand why I feel I have had to do this  )


OK - ABILAND - Abiland is a land in its own right - I am the Head and decide people who can join me - Abiland MUST and ALWAYS wil be kept secret, as too - geographical Location - NO-ONE except Myself, Dave ( speak about him in a second ) Pebbles, and a few of my 'friends' know where it is situated...... Now - I know what your thinking - CUCKOO! - But - There are NO CUCKOO's in Abiland - we are AL PERFECTLY SAIN and NOT Mentally retarded = Sherlock can have his Mind Map - I have this - and ARE YOU GOING TO ARGUE WITH THE GENIUS THAT IS SHERLOCK HOLMES ?? - I think NOT ! COME WITH ME - ON A TRIP - TO ABILAND ...



Basically - as there is a lot of different areas to my world - but basically - ohhhh - no - THE MOST IMPORTANT THING - well - I can hear LOTS of voices now - THEY ARE ALL SHOUTING DAVE !! - and ok ok - This will sound a tad ridiculas - BUT - You have to believe - Because without Belief WE LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING = Dave, and you may want to sit down for this - Dave is My Unicorn - and ok ok - I hear you = No such thing - BUT - You wouldn't say that to his face - He hates it when people ridicule me - and gets VERY defensive - so - ok - I HAVE to prove it - so below is Dave -



Now- that's going to put pay to those dismissive thoughts .... ( Pebbles is Dave friend who actually was found by a friend of mine - Adam Mcghie - Ad's found pebbles walking by the beach if my memory serves me right - but I know he will put me right if I am wrong - AND I KNOW I KNOW - One unicorn is hard to believe - but two - so ...... ( we were actually caught on camera one evening a good few months ago - and this is the picture that the photographer issued to the press - it did actually make the papers =


http://feednewz.com/top-news/459008/woman-creates-havoc-in-herne-bay-beach-walking-two-unicorns-22540

Another of my Crew are a pair of breeding DODO Birds - and once again I knew, You - the reader - would not believe this, so included are a couple of pictures I have been lucky enough to get - the first is the male bird - and the second is a pic of Baby Gary- ohhhh - yes - we did have a breeding family with us on the island - and still do - although not breeding at the moment !!
 
 -
 
 
 
 
June 28, 2014 · Edited · I HAD TO DO A  FACEBOOK POSTING TO INFORM OF THE IMMINANT ARIVAL OF MY SPECIAL ISLAND GUESTS :
 
"The Dodo's are about three days away from Being Born - so at the moment - little Gary - Emily Green's Bird and Bernard - My Bird, are named - But - Jacqueline and Adam - YOU have all to name a bird yet please !!! In the pic below is baby Gary - So - Deana and John - Thats YOUR job to name the other two !! = and the DODO experts Wilma and Harry Jenkins - Thanks for your help guys - Mumma Bird is doing really really well - and is growing nicely and dad bird is nesting beautifully ... Its ashame the Plunge Pool has taken a Beating tho - But - All hands to the Pump after birth to get Abiland back into some sort of NORMALITY again ........ THANKS guys ........ xxx"
 
THIS PIC IS GARY AGED ABOUT 7 DAYS OLD - ( Thanks for lending it too me Emily Green )
 
As most of my friends know - And Audrea - you know only too well -  The DoDo's are actually a real pain in the backside - they get into all sorts of trouble, and Really have no sence and no idea as too what they do during the day - Gary and Bernard have been known to ride the Phoenix before he has burst into flames- and popular to contrary belief - DoDo's are FAR TOO HEAVY TO FLY !! - So they come SCREAMING down to the ground - and when I say scream - I do actually mean - THEY SCREAM - its an ear piercing sound that goes right through you -
 

Usually they are to be saved by Neville - I am not sure what Neville is - I sort of think he MAY be a Griffin ? - But - Ive never heard of a Black Griffin before ?? - but he is friendly and just so loveable, and will actually follow you about like a puppy - ok ok - a rather large puppy ! - he turned up in Abland one day and has never left - A  pic of Nevile is below - and if ANYONE knows what he is - PLEASE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW !! - He eats Rats and Small Mice - ( Which im not too keen on - as I do love the mice and even a few of the Rats where I am - but - Needs must, and if he is really bored he will seek out the odd mealworm and creebly but - as they do take him all day to find - he usualy sticks to the Rats and Mice - which are usually found in abundance by the Plunge Pool ! = So - All good  )
 
Awwwww you lot don't know - Abiland has a BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL and a Plunge pool right under it - and everyone head straight there usually on arrival - beside it there is a gorgeous little cottage and its covered in flowers,
( This photo was taken quite a while ago - and now the cottage is covered in pink and purple flowers and tincy little white sprigs of an abundance of colour - totally breathtaking ) - Inside the Cottage - there is also a pool that can be used when the DoDo's are Frolicing in the Main Plunge Pool - This gets really annoying as they make a hell of a mess - and poor olde Emily Green usually gets the job of cleaning it - AND A GRAND JOB SHE DOES TOO -
 
                                         ( I see Will has managed to sneek in this picture !! )
 
and ok - there may just be me - but - Adam usually turns up at some point - ( He has been told off more than once for TRYING to skinny dip ) and Emily, Jacq, Audrea, Clare, Sandie and Laura love to be there = although Jacq I don't think has ever actually ventured in - although the water is ALWAYS lovely and warm - BUT - there are fish - VERY COLOURFUL FISH - and Jacq HATES fish - so she stays and watches with a glass of Cider and a Tony Hadley CD on !!
 
 
There is another Dwelling - BUT - Adam usually stays in that - usually closely followed by Pebbles - ( They are inseperable ) and Bella Boo Who is Adams beloved Dog, Now - Pebbles - ( & I PERSONALLY THINK ADAM ) has a slight flatulence problem - so - they generally stay at the 'dwelling' on their own -
 
Never because they arnt allowed OR WANTED IN the main house - but because Ad does like his own space from time to time.. - Now - next to this Dwelling that Ad has managed to Make his own !!!! - There lives two creatures that I call the wanderers - as all they do is wander - they - once again are very docile and friendly - but - all they do all day is eat ( vegetation ) and well - just wander !! - you can go up to them and make a fuss of them - but - once they have had enough - well - that's it - they will be off - they don't suffer fools gladly !! - once again - I have no idea what they are - and they are enormous, but friendly = so all good !
 
- Actually nothing in Abiland fights or  arguments ( Unless Adam gets distracted and falls into the hands of Derek - the Darstedly Giant from the Castle on the other hill - then usually myself and Dave have to go rescue him - as Derek has taken rather a fancy to Adam - and actually wants him as his own - BUT - FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS and I do usually go bail him out immediately - WHAT I SAY GOES IN ABILAND - and if Derek doesn't control his urges for Adam - then HE'S OUTTA HERE - So - So r - Adam - has only had a bed bath - which - I do actualy think he quite enjoyed - But - of course - being the hard man he is - he wont admit it - Derek has very soft and gentle hands when he wants ...
 
Towards the other end of Abiland there is also a Cave where the White Lion and his Mate live - once again - as everything in Abiland - they are VERY FRIENDLY and love to be around people - they are HUGE don't get me wrong - but - they love to just sit by us while we are at the plunge pool and they sit and take tit bits from anyone - and just snuggle with us - they are a lovely couple of Cats..
 
 
Then there is the Tulip Fields - where we all love to go and relax and have drinks and take picnics - usually the animals follow us - except the Wanderers - as for some reason they seem to have a real hatred for Tulips - BUT we love it there and go whenever we can..
 
 
 
There is another Plunge Pool Here, with no fish this time so Jacq can go in if she wants  - and its all just beautiful - so peaceful ( Till Jacq wacks up TRUE or GOLD : Spandau Ballet : and then proceeds to sing - top of her lungs - and OMG - Even the lions start to roar !! )
 
 
ANYWAYS - That's the Jist of Abiland - Where I am - You WILL find Dave - and he keeps me safe and protected - Nothing odd - and I think you MUST agree - Its a LOVELY place to be !!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Abster, that has bought a tear to my eye. I'm so pleased to be a part of Abiland even if it does have fish. Let's keep Abiland safe and your sanctuary for always x x x

    ReplyDelete