Thursday 26 March 2015

WHY AM I HERE .. DOING THIS BLOGGING STUFF ??

WHY AM I HERE - DOING THIS BLOGGING STUFF ??

Well - That's a very good question - lol - Its not as if I don't have enough to do is it - Kids, PeggatyPawz the Retriever x German Shepherd, Housework, Facebook to entertain, and living with a bloody Brain Tumour - I think I got enough on my plate - BUT - Everyone THINKS I need a hobby !! - as if Facebook isn't enough !! - Ohh and Pinterest ( Looking at David Tennant's Picture takes ALOT OF CONCENTRATION ) But - Ok OK = I need to show willing and Give it a go - So Here I am !! - Apparently Im funny, and Unique, and Inspirational - lmao - and no - its NOT just my mum that thinks that !! - My Dad does too !! - and Dawny my Best mate ( YES YOU DO DAWN !! ) lmao - and a few others have told me too ! - so - ok - What to write about ?? -Ohhhh - Blimey - yesterday I had the story about me as a Tooth Fairy and also a BIT about my Pituitary Tumour - well - Not actually about the Tumour - that would be weird and a tad boring - but - about my journey to get diagnosed - BUT _ That's all a bit heavy .. wel - not the tooth fairy bit - the .. ohh u get the jist !!

So a few years ago - on a Group that I was involved with I started chatting to a woman who had almost the same problem as me - and well - she thought I was just hysterical - Called me Scrappy Doo on E's - for some reason I forget why - ( Ohhh OK - Im all SHOUTY mouth and No action !! - I'll fight a good fight, word wise - but I wouldn't ever hurt anyone - id run !! UNLIKE my bestie Dawn who OMG - has actually chased a group - and yes that's A GROUP of guys down the road with a four pinter milk and a Whippet - all because they were 'going' to vandalise a car - Maybe that's why we get on so well - I do the talking - although bloody hell she can half talk too ! - and she does the kicking !! - pmsl - NOT THAT SHE EVER HAS - she is just plain scarey !! and ppl RUN !! ) ohhh - Ive gone off at a tangent !! = I cant remember what im meant to be saying - ( Reads back ) Ohh yeah - Scrappy Doo = So - there was my First Opinion - I should start a blog !!!


Since that was suggested I have been posting my ideas and thoughts on facebook - as a status and a lot of people say I should Blog = OMG - OK - THAT IS ABOUT IT !! - and that's why im here !! Im going to try and Blog everyday about something interesting - LMAO - TRY being the operative word - BUT - so far - nothing has happened today - apart from negative things and that's plain boring - No-one wants to hear that I  have been chatting to a guy for a few days and all seemed wonderful - then today - after Skyping for over an hour my ex walks in and sits down and .. The guy starts wanting me to undress - ( Close ur eyes mother ! ) IN FRONT OF MY EX - NO WAY !! - lmao - Im moralistic and NOT into that - which he knew - OMG - well - he just started to say he had wasted his time staying off work and blar blar blar - SHAME as he was pretty !! = BUT I do get ALOT of attention - always seems to be from the wrong type of person tho - I wanna find a Nice Caring Funny, Chatty guy ( Who is HOT !! ) who can keep up with me and my unique ways !! I NOT ABOUT TO JUMP INTO BED WITH ANYONE !! ( ohh my mother is now VERY Proud ! ) LOOK AWAY AGAIN PLEASE - I soo wish I could be LESS MORALISTIC and have a bitta fun tho ;) !! pmsl !! - Ohhh now ive forgotton what im on about again ! - That's a problem I have - Due to the Tumour - I start something - LMAO = Go off on a tangent - and completely loose - ohhhhhhhhhhhh SQUIRREL !! lmao !!!

ohhhhhhhhhhh and the ONLY other thing that happened was at 3am this fine morning I decided I needed the loo and obviously - in my mind - I couldn't turn on the light - as this would awaken the GHOSTS = Yeah - the kids were just fine !! - they sleep soundly - BUT I SO DONT WANNA WAKE AND MEET A GHOST ! - so = I left them off, sat on the loo - didn't think anything of hearing Cassia ( My 9 year old ) stirring and walking across the landing = Opened the door to the loo and turned the light on - only to see me sitting there Trousers round my ankles - smiling at her - ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - she screamed- and that was it- I was in the right place - PMSL = and I soo couldn't stop laughing = I PETRIFIED Poor Cassia = She is ok now - but SHE WASNT HAPPY !! - and no-one upsets Cass without knowing about it !!

So- Day two of Blogging and ive done it - GO ME !! - Comments greatfully appreciated - and if there is any faults in this - forgive me - I can type and type and type - as I don't need to think about it - I just say what comes into my head - BUT - I cant read it back - Its ANOTHER problem I have - with this bloody Tumour = I cant read - and its crap as I used to LOVE and be an avid reader - but now - if I concentrate to read or anything - then im in pain or my head just shuts down !! - such fun ... so - if there are any mistakes - IGNORE EM - !! ta !! ;) xx

1 comment:

  1. You must be the ONLY person in the world to not have the lights on (so you don't disturb any ghosts.....) It's not the dead you have to worry about, it's the living!!!! For this reason ALL the lights are on full, if I have to get up in the middle of the night... xxx

    ReplyDelete