Monday 30 March 2015

MONDAY MONDAY - All sain and no Storms !! ( So Far )

Morning and hello to althe 3 people that wish to have a read of my Blog - Go Grab a coffee ( COFFEE mind you NO TEA SHALL BE DRUNK ON MY WATCH ! - Tea drinkers are NOT trustworthy - and a little insipid for my liking ! ) so - Go grab yourself a coffee, and have a peek into life as ME !! ;)

Well - I woke at 4am - checked my Mobile for messages - and then had a quick peek on Facebook - ( 28 messages and 13 in other folder ) OHH FFS !! = I cant answer atm, as I notice a snoring - Someone - ( Namly Cassia [ 9 ] ) had climbed into bed with me last night = put her hand on mine and said - No No Mum - don't move ( I couldn't at this point as was Storming !! - see Illness blog ) and promptly fell asleep !! PMSL - she defo takes after me !! - See a chance and take it !! - She'll go far !! = Anyway = Tripped over the dog as I walked to the loo - and tripped once again as I came back - THEN stumbled over the coat hanger at the end of the bed and crawled into bed - being told by Cassia = " not to worry - u get comfy, and i'lll be back " - she then went to the loo - not tripping once !! = We went back to sleep !!

7am = GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VEITNAM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSra5p8MDw - omg - I just LOVE Robin Williams and was devastated when he took his life - whata waste and a tragedy - RIP = BUT - I have always loved this Trailer and yes yes - IT WAKES ME UP !! - lol - well - woke ME up, but not the Cassia - Who stayed snoring !! = I jumped into shower, ( OK OK  FUSSY = I Clambered into the shower, knocking all the Flannels off the side that I seem to arrange OCD style about 90 times a day !! ) and hada Quick shower - 4 MINUTES is all it should take - and by jove - 4 Minutes is ALL IT DOES TAKE !! - Used Cassia's Bubble Gum Body Wash, Pantene - ohhhhhhhhhh blimey - ok - BORING - Got washed and dressed and Made up by 7.15 ! = im sooooo good - Anthea Turner - eat cha heart out woman !! = Then - Once again - OCD Style = Wake Tom, Get a Grunt ( Tom is my 12 year old ! ) downstairs - Hug and then let out PeggatyPawz, my German Shepherd x Retriever - Yes - she is this cute - but a marvellous Guard ...



Then OMG THE MESS - Because I had 'Stormed' Last night - Alan ( The EX ) had tidied - and ok ok - he is VERY GOOD - But - he and I do things differently - and I like things organised and tidy - SO THE EYE CAN SEE ( Whatever you do, Don't DONT open a cupboard in my house ! ) If you cant see it- Then - THATS FINE !! So - anyways came down and the place was - in my language - a Tip - So - I set about cleaning up dishes, washing sides down and doing the laundry, all while kettle is on and im getting cups ready for the MORNING coffee ! - anyways - to cut a long story short - I got EVERYTHING done - inc dinner of Bolognaise ( with Sweetcorn, Red Onion and Tomatoes ) , Potatos and Carrots made ( That will be 4 of our 7 a day ! ) , hovering upstairs and down, both bathrooms cleaned, 3 x sets of washing - AND NOTHING TURNED GREY OR PINK ! = ASDA delivery taken in and Put away ( only 2 Apples ordered, and 18 Bananas?, AND A LEG OF BLOODY LAMB - AND I DONT EVEN EAT LAMB !! and at least I did get colour co-ordinating Washing Up liq - this is a must ! - Because I zone out while I do the online shop it's always fun to see what we are going to get !!  ) and anyway - EVERYTHING done - INC change of beds upstairs ( I don't do Alan's bed - as I wont go in his bedroom - invasion of privacy -and it probably smells ! - LMAO - NO IT DOESNT !! ) anyways - everything done by 10.30am - NOW THATS ME ON A HYPER !! - Good Stuff - Don't mind a Hyper Abby !!

THEN - I write my txt to all my friends - There are about 30 ppl that get a txt from me - and they are guys and girls who mean the world to me - Not inc family = But ppl who have shown me through various different ways - that THEY CARE !! - so - I send them a morning Motivational txt, which usually Involves AbiLand, and my Unicorn "Dave", ( You WONT find him - so don't bother looking )



and a family of DoDo's that I have reared - and a whole host of other Creatures that reside with me and My friends when they need to take solitude ... - This txt usually goes on for about 3 pages - and ends in a " Have a good Day and Hug from me to you ! LMAO - I get about 12 / 18 replies !! = BUT - im aware that a lot of people are very Busy and just don't have time ( NO I DIDNT SAY INCLINATION !! ) to reply !! ;) Mmmmm - I had to go on unlimited txts about 5 years ago when I have a hyper moment - I can send a few - Just last month - I sent 8'578 txts alone !! NOT Inc phoning ppl !!! Yeah - Im quite a quick Txter !!!

Anyways - then had a chat with Alan, about the weekend - and about Easter - Then Facebooked !! - and that's it so far !! = Kids be home in a bit - Alan has already walked Peg - and will get Tom to do so again once he gets in - But - apart from that - Im about done !! = Although I will get a drink and something to eat ready for everyone when they get in !! = SORTED !!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment