Thursday 6 October 2016

Mentor for invisible illness - Positivity and Confidence

At present I chat to different people on Invisible Illness - kinda like a Positivity Implimentor for people with Pituitary Brain Tumors - and LMAO - WAIT WAIT - IT'S NOT A HEAVY POST !! - 
Image result for pituitary brain tumour symptoms
This is one of the classic moments in my tele chats that gets laughs from most people i tell. 
It may be considered X - rated so Ill warn the sensitive people ahead of time.
I was calling on an existing chap who happened to be from Kentucky ( but had relocated to the UK ) , I was pretty familiar with the guy but still developing the relationship. The illness was hitting him quite hard, i just wanted to make sure he was ok . The guy was always very polite and normally a true southern gentleman so you will understand how taken aback I was , when in a very polite and Southern manner he answered and he said ( or should I say I heard) Youll have to excuse me for a moment Abby, I have a piece of ass in my mouth.
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW - RIGHT !!
Well - Thank Christ i'm not shy or bashful - so - i stayed on the line !
He put me on hold for a moment and I was a little dumbfounded and thought did pass me by wondering maybe I should call back at a more convenient time. But - then - WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT ! =
When he got back I asked him to repeat himself and realized , with his Kentucky accent he was saying that he had ICE in his mouth( Say it to yourself in a Southern accent Ice Ice, youll see what I mean ) LOL. Im glad I didnt give him a piece of my mind for being crude which could have happened - depending on where i myself am on the 'illness' level during the day !
Just thought you guys may enjoy that !!
Image result for remember to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment