Friday 7 October 2016

People and their Pets







Image result for veterinary





OK- so - people now asking about ME and where i get my humor !! - lolol - Funny - as everyone else telling about how Horny they are !!!



But ooooooook !!

well - Life's a shit - so - if you can make someone else happy n smile - then YAYY - ER ER ERRRRRRR !!
That seriously is all there is too it - there is to much droopy in todays world and so a bitta upper's is good huh !



I draw on life experience - and ok - i have not had a lot of sexual experience - ( Although i'm well up for starting with the right guy ! ) BUT i look back on work and hobbies and attachments made ....


LIFE IS FUNNY -

Image result for funny life

Take the time I worked in a Veterinary Centre - I was standing in on a consultation and the surgeon prescribed an inhaler for a patients cat allergy. He came back a week later saying he was none the better. Turns out, he was spraying the inhaler on the cat - seriously !!!

Then there are some of the comments while on reception - I kept my own book of some of these - including -

Huskies dont get fleas.

Besides having contact with a male, is there any other way my cat could have gotten pregnant?

How much is a quarter cup of food?

I have a large-medium to large-small sized dog.

Shes okay until she bites.

On a follow-up phone call, when asking the owner how their dog is doing, she replied, Well, I have no idea, hes downstairs!

Image result for veterinary


Condensed conversation (actually took about 20 minutes on the phone): I want to get those yeast pills! I know my dog has yeast because hes peeing everywhere! I think he got the yeast problem because he eats so much damn bread! He loves that damn bread! You want me to get urine? How am I supposed to get urine out of him?!

If I have a dog and its always been an outside dog, and you make him an inside dog, will that make him die? My boyfriends book says so.

and seriously - my personnel fav to date

On the phone: I wont be able to pay you, because Im only five feet tall and my husband left the charge card on top of the tv and I cant reach it.

No word of a lie - the list is almost endless !!!


Image result for love animals

No comments:

Post a Comment