Thursday 29 September 2016

I THINK I MAY GO INTO TOO MANY DETAILS WHEN COMPLAINING

I NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH - OR HOW LITTLE INFORMATION AND I SEEM TO HAVE GONE OFF ON ONE SLIGHTLY ! 

MY LETTER TO BED WORLD

BLACK MEMORY FOAM DIVAN BED SET + MATTRESS + HEADBOARD SIZE 3FT 4FT6 Double 5FT and Super King Size

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on  28 Sep, 2016 14:45:47 BST  View all revisions

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is... Read more
Type:SPRING MEMORY FOAM
Brand:UnbrandedMaterial:DIVAN BED
Main Colour:BlackMattress Type:Sprung memory foam
Features:With HeadboardFirmness:Medium Firm

BLACK-MEMORY-FOAM-DIVAN-BED-SET-MATTRESS-HEADBOARD-SIZE-3FT-4FT6-Double-5FT

Morning Bed World -
Just from your very name - I knew you were trustworthy
ALAS, YOU LIED !
I have had my Super King Size Luxury bed for less than a week -
From the outset I have been very very careful - but - already it has broken ( Insert sad face please )
I didn't realise that the SUPERB price, meant it was going to be UTTER SHITE ( I have inserted an "E" - Because my mother tells me that " Shite" - is far 'nicer' a word than " Shit " and i do not wish to offend )
I would really have liked to feel safe upon sitting upon my new Infrastructure, LET ALONE ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY OCCUR IN A SLEEPING POSITION ( I'm NOT just talking about reading / watching TV either ) and not necessarily a 'sleeping' position either .... Sometimes i like a hot chocolate in bed too .... Ohhh I know - I'm daring in my bedroom habits..
This is a bed, where i have to watch where i place my, and im going to be 100% truthful here, ample - yet deliciously gentle buttocks, in a certain place before i could actually get into the bed.
The entering of the bed is a scene from a Carry on film itself - because - well - i sink into it even before i am actually ready - and once there - legs swinging - i'm engulfed - It's VERY difficult to Un'Gulf ! How on earth i even manage to get my legs on the mattress is anyone's guess - and im sure there is some divine intervention that goes on.
Anyway - there's only one of me !!!! I know - so difficult to believe with a face like mine ! Ravishing I have been told many many times - and not always by myself
But NOT Ravished on YOUR bed i can tell you !
If there were Two of us, we would be on the floor by now, NOT IN A GOOD WAY - and no doubt in the matter - NOTHING could happen in this bed, no Rumpey du pumpety could occur for fear of ohh i dread to even think - with a mighty thud - Probably murdering either Derek or Rodney in the process ( Cats ) who have taken it upon themselves to sleep right at the side of the bed ( Ohhhhhhh Maybe I should try this ?! ) -
By the way I would have been at the side of the bed - because as aforementioned - Once sat, you can move no further - and thus sleep perched on the corner - ( But i guess if broken in the rhelms of a passionate embrace - Ohh shush and let me imagine! ) i bet I would NOT complaining either !! )
Anyways -
Put Simply - THIS BED IS RUBBISH -
Or " SHITE " as my mother would say ...
Please can you advise !! Many Thanks !! xx




Yes - that is a red light in my window- NO - NOT FOR THOSE REASONS - It's because - the night before - my bedside table had broken - ( Ohhh I see a pattern developing here ) and I need a Bed Light - well - CAUSE I DO !! - So - The Window sill seemed the obvious place - Until my neighbour pointed out the rather dubious connotations ! Opps !


***********************************************************************************


New message from: bed-world Top Rated Seller (375,387RedShooting Star)

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for creating Thursday Laughter, here in the office .
I am ever so sorry about this, Can you please attach photos of the damages.
Kind Regards, Will
With Regards,
Bed-World
Customer Services : 01924 *** 444
01924 *** 855
Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun 10am - 4pm

**************************************************************************************


Well - considering I had gone into so much details - I wish they had a better response
But - some people  are not as literate as others i guess ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment