Friday 22 January 2016

AGONY AUNT ABBY - BBW DATING QUESTIONS, THE PERFECT MAN !

OK - I'll start with the actual question that I was asked today on my YouTube account by MattFreeRunner007 ....
( Brilliant Name BTW - Congers up thoughts of a Gorgeous, Tall, yet Muscly guy with tussled hair and a slight tan - all Runny n jumpy and tough guy ish -
THERE WE GO - DONE IT - THAT'S WHAT I WANT !!!! )



" Hey Abi (  Wrong spelling - but that's not an issue with me ! ) My Names Matt i hope you don't mind me contacting you off normal comments but i wanted to know a few things about you I'm not a stalker but wish to understand you more i watch most of your videos ( WHY NOT ALL ?????? ) and you are a very entertaining lady ( phahahahaha - I'm NO LADY ! ) I like your style and your presence and would like to know - what you go for in a man, what looks age type personality also what would you be able to do on a first date I'm not talking sexually I'm respectful and have morals like you but what would you like to do as a first meeting ? I'm 36 white male from London with a very good job in banking and lots of interests similar to your own i have my own flat and car i like kids and love animals. I am interested as i am looking to date someone very similar to you and want to be able to understand them more i am not scared of commitment but i am fragile from a previous relationship can you give me insight please "
( Wants to date someone : LIKE ME !! = THAT'S IT - HIT ME WHILE I'M DOWN !! )



There - That's what he wrote - No Punctuation or Paragraphs or Anything -
BUT - it is an Email - So i think, This is OK with Emails ?? - Anyway - He has commented before and he is always decent a respectful - and i thought it wouldn't hurt in replying, and as i Have not done a Blog this week - Well - HERE WE GO BECAUSE IT'S MORE INSIGHT FOR YOU GUYS TOO !!

Firstly - From YOUR point of view Matt - ALWAYS BE YOURSELF - and if this 'lady' wants to change you - she's NOT the one for you - ALWAYS BE YOURSELF - No matter what .... Even though you are 'Fragile' = That is NOT an emotion to bring into a new relationship -

YOU need to get over this, BEFORE entering a relationship -

Start off on EQUAL footing - NOT with one Dominant and one slightly Vulnerable - That won't work - Well - Not in my mind !! But - then I am aware that some people have some rather 'obscure' fetish's and the Dom / Sub Scene is well known ..... But - That's for you to work out !! Ohhh maybe i have gone off on one, and my thoughts on that matter is for another Blog or Video !!

OK - Firstly - You sound adorable - Chatty, Positive, Understanding and well - if you have the same interests as me - and you like me - OMG MAN - DITCH THIS BITCH AND COME TO ME !! -
OK OK - Abby - Shushhh ! = Help - NOT Hinder !! ( That was the little Angel on my Right shoulder = The devil is on my left ;) !! )



OK - So I am going to answer your questions in order you asked them - AND I HOPE THEY HELP!

If your asking about ANOTHER woman - I'm NOT sure why you need to know WHAT I GO FOR IN A MAN !! - ( I have a sneaky feeling that this 'other woman' is a BBW / SSBBW and you are asking what types ' we ' go for - If this is the case - SHAME BE BROUGHT UPON YOU !! )
A few of you lot know - I'm not shy about talking about myself - so I will answer -
BUT Matt - Remember - ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT - and lol -
MOST WOMEN ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO ME !!
So - What I LIKE and what SHE LIKES are two very very different things i would think !!



OK - I'm FUSSY - Even though I am FAT, ( and yes - I am FAT and it's FINE to use that word - It is ONLY derogatory if used in a negative sense - and I'M not negative !! - I'm FAT and FLIRTATIOUS and FETCHING ( ewwwww - I can't think of another F word - apart from the obvious - BUT - my mother may be reading ;) !! ) So Fetching will have to do but I'd preferred to use the letter S to describe me - SEXY - SULTRY - SPIRITED - SPICY - SUGGESTIVE - STRIKING AND STIMULATING !!! - There - now THEY are good !!!! OK OK - I'm LOOKING for a Tall Guy, ( taller than me anyways !! ) I really don't think id be safe and secure with a smaller guy than me - I do like to feel secure and protected - ( I know - that's sooo shallow - But - That's me ) I also have to know that the guy is emotionally and psychologically secure - with my illness - I cant be with someone who is Timid / Won't stand up for themselves / Easily Scared - Because - at times - I can get scary = BUT THAT'S NOT ME REMEMBER - THAT'S MY ILLNESS ..



100% RELIABLE - If they say they will be somewhere at 3pm - THEN BE THERE !!
Honest - I can't stand lies
A guy who won't string me along - I can't stand that
A guy who likes Texts ! - I do like to text !! OMG AND TALK - I can talk for England !
Basically :
A Best Friend - Someone who i can tell anything too and have decent conversations with from Economy to Psychology to TV to Unicorns to News to Religion .....
I like Diversity ( Not the Dance group ! ) But I do LOVE Britain's Got Talent !!
I'm not shy either - so, That needs to be thought about,
I'm quite childlike, and get very excited, fairly easily !
Essentially I want to have FUN, Be myself, I'm Unique and very Noticeable,
If a guy is embarrassed easily or shy  / NOT CHATTY - then they are NOT for me ...... I think that answers the first question !!!
* OHHHH I'M USELESS - I'VE KINDA ANSWERED ALOT OF THE QUESTIONS THERE !!



OK - So easier if i copy and paste - That will stop me going off on a tangent !!

what you go for in a man, - FUN, CONFIDENCE, LOVES MY CURVES, CHALLENGES ME, ACCEPTS ME FOR WHO I AM, IS'NT EMBARRASSED TO BE TOUCHY / FEELY, WANTS TO PROTECT AND LIKES BEING TAKEN CARE OF ...... MUST HAVE SAME VALUES AND A FEW OF THE SAME INTERESTS !

what looks :  TALL, ( Alot of people think that because i am fat - I should be Greatful for anyone - I DON'T GO FOR THIS WAY OF THINKING !! )
I AM SEXY, LOVELY, POSITIVE, CONFIDENT, FIESTY, AND MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.
ANYONE WOULD / WILL BE VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE ME -
DODGY HEAD AND ALL - SO - NO - I DON'T GO FOR JUST ANYONE - I AM FUSSY !!





But - It all goes on Eye Contact / Smiles and Personality ..................




Age - For me - Personally = It depends on the individual = Age is just a number ......
Some people look there age - and some don't = Some people act there age - and some don't !!
I have NEVER felt my age - and don't think i ever will !!!
So a guy may be 46 but act mid 20's and I'd love that - But also a guy may be early 20's and act 50 -
I without doubt DON'T want a Fuddy Duddy - THAT'S B.O.R.I.N.G !


Type - I do like Tall Guys with Stubble  -  I LOVE a bit of stubble / blue eyes - STRIKING - Ohhhhh Yummy !! - BUT = sometimes clean shaven does it - and sometimes it doesn't - lol !! -
BUT EYE'S AND SMILE'S ARE A BIG THING FOR ME !! I also Find White / Slightly tanned well toned, guys attractive - and NOOOOOOO - I'm NOT racist, people just have different tastes AND THAT'S OK ...






SOME people hate fat women - and that's FINE = it's all about individual preference






Personality - SAME AS 'WHAT I GO FOR' - I THINK  - Someone CONFIDENT = Fun, Has Opinions, is Loyal, Positive, True to themselves, Supportive and has Morality and respect !!

also what would you be able to do on a first date ? - Oh this is a good question - because what i'd like to do - and what i can do - are TWO different things - ( Because of my Head )


I'd LOVE to go walking in an Olde Worlde Street - Giving us things to look at and discuss  and Maybe look at some Art, and take in a Movie - something light hearted - then Something light to eat and a nice chat somewhere quiet ...... Mmmmmm - I'd also LOVE to go Horse-Riding !! - Or too a Zoo and find out the guy's reactions to animals .... As they are a HUGE part of my life - and I DON'T want someone that isn't an Animal Lover



BUT

If i'm being totally serious - At the moment - The Guy would have to come to me - and all i can probably manage is a Coffee Shop - and a chat ( Because i get very tired / may get a tad anxious FOR NO REASON - and if he can't cope with that - it would NOT go very well !! ) - If i like you and we click - we could be there for a good few hours - AND BELIEVE YOU ME - THE FELLA WOULD HAVE A LAUGH AND WOULD FEEL AT EASE - If he is a chatter himself  ( I'm always told I make people feel Happy and Comfortable in my company )
If we don't hit it off = I'd make excuses and go after one coffee - one coffee is all i would need !
I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ASK IF THEY WANT ANOTHER COFFEE - ALTHOUGH - I WOULD PROBABLY STILL PAY AS THE GUY HAD MADE THE EFFORT TO COME TO ME - I FEEL I SHOULD DO MY BIT !!
I DON'T believe in dragging things out if it is NOT going to work ....
If I ask if they would like another coffee - THEN .... Oh that's unmistakably a good sign, and the man should then KNOW i'm interested !! - If HE IS'NT  =  Then GO AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, RUN FOR THE HILLS NOW !!!!



So far i have had a few dates - Off either OKCupid, or Badoo, The Dating Sites -
Three Guys wanted to get Physical There and Then, and i'm Moralistic like that - I DON'T have ONS or FUN ( ewww that sounds so boring - but i want a connection with someone - and feel that is the right way of doing things )  !!
One started seeing someone closer to where he lived, AFTER telling me he loved me - and wanted to move closer !! - But - When they split - he came back and Tried it on again with me, saying he had made a terrible mistake, SHE had seduced HIM  !! ( 'Off' was my second word to him !! - I DON'T get dumped and then taken back !! )
One Turned out to be a Black guy - and his Profile Pictures were all of a VERY good looking White Guy = I stopped this before it began - ONLY because of the lie = WHY LIE TO ME ABOUT THAT ??? - He was a nice fella and that really upset me - BUT - I couldn't trust him after a fake profile !! - and the last one - WELL - we had quite a few dates - BUT - I think he Can't put up with my Texting and instead of telling me to stop because he was busy - He decides to IGNORE ME - and I HATE BEING IGNORED BY ANYONE !! Then he will text me after a few days and ask how i am and how the kids are - and pretend all is fine - NOPE - I CAN'T DO THAT - It's as if he is hiding something - So - I have text HIM - telling him, I don't want to see him anymore - WHICH IS STUPID AS HE WAS AND IS LOVELY ........



But - There is someone out there who will appriciate me for who i am - and what i do - and what i can bring to a relationship -
I am NOT going to chase guys anymore - IT should be the other way around !






No comments:

Post a Comment