Wednesday 23 December 2015

It's Christmas Time - Jingle his Bells and Batman smells ....

All right stop, 
Collaborate and listen
Ab's is back needing some Attention - Something grabs a hold of her tightlyFlow like a harpoon, daily and nightlyWill it ever stop? Yo, I don't knowTurn off the lights and I'll glowTo the extreme I rock a mic like a vandalLight up a tree and wax a chump like a candle. Dance - 



ok = I wont Dance - as i may well flip atm - But - 


How could i not start with a rap and a Christmassy Picture of Sexy meeee !!!! 
It did just come into my head - the rap i mean !! !!





Well just 36 hours - ish - to go !! The last few Blogs that i have been doing have been illness based - so - i thought id make this one a bit more light hearted and TRY to go with the flow - and SET MYSELF UP FOR A GOOD CHRISTMAS - Because = As many of you know - IT'S SHIT ATM !! ( omg that rhymed !! ) SO This is MY favourite Christmas Poem EVER - i think it's cute and i do love a good rhyme !!                                            

 Puppies’ Christmas 

It’s the day before Christmas And all through the house The puppies are squeaking An old rubber mouse. The wreath which had merrily Hung on the door Is scattered in pieces All over the floor. The stockings that hung In a neat little row Now boast a hole in Each one of the toes. The tree was subjected To bright-eyed whims, And now, although splendid, It’s missing some limbs. I catch them and hold them. “Be good”, I insist. They lick me, then run off To see what they’ve missed. And now as I watch them The thought comes to me, That their’s is the spirit That Christmas should be. Should children and puppies Yet show us the way, And teach us the joy That should come with this day? Could they bring the message That’s written above, And tell us that, most of all Christmas is love. 



OK - SO THAT SET A NICE WARM COSY SCENE !! 

 This Christmas My two boys Del and Rodney will be experiencing their first ever Christmas - and ohhh they are already loving the Tree and the Baubles and Tinsel !! = So i definitely think a good day will be had by them !! Ohh for those that don't know - Del and Rodney are my two 8 month old - Cats now - I got them when they were just 5 weeks old = from the RSPCA = and they have without a doubt been the best thing that has happened this year = Del is the Tabby and Rodney the Silver Grey - Arnt they Beautiful - and soooo Happy / playful / friendly - and - as you can imagine in our household - We don't go in for all this namby pamby business and quietly call them in for dinner etc - I had a great friend of mine in hysterics when she asked to see Del - and instead of the usual response by most people of ' puss puss pussy ' - AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE - out the back door - I SCREAMED ' DEREKKKKKKKK ' and she was in complete awe when from about three gardens away you could hear him scrambling over the fences and came rushing to me - purrrr purrrr purrrr ing SOOOOOOOO DARN CUTE !! Anyways - they are gonna love some Turkey this year = and ohhh yes = They most definitely will be helping us to scoff ourselves - no fluffy will go without in my house !!




Well - this year - because i am NOT GOOD WHAT SO EVER with lots of people - because i have to listen to every conversation - and know EXACTLY what everyone is saying - It's going to be just The kids My Mum and Dad and Alan ( The EX ) with us for Christmas Day - and already - Mum has decided ( and OK - she does do it beautifully - !! ) that THEY are doing ALL the meat !!! I am IC of Vegetables ( I was aware of the resembling factors - Get Abby on Vegetables - HURTFUL i thought - But - OK - Alan will do them - as i forget - so ALL GOOD !! ) and i purchased an ASDA SMART PRICE CHRISTMAS PUDDING at 98p - x 2 = and as they didn't have it in stock - They upgraded me to an EXTRA SPECIAL LEITH PUD THAT WAS £10.99 - But - I still got it for under £2 - B.A.R.G.I.N !!! I do love a decent substitute !! But - thing is - with my ASDA shop i also got 900 Tea Bags - AND I HATE - No - hate is not the right word - DESPISE tea drinkers - as i find - and have always found - that they are wishy washy and have no substance - a COFFEE drinker is one to be trusted - anyways - Because i was not too good this morning - and the kids took in the ASDA order - we now have the 900 Tea bags ( ewwwwwwwww ) AND 148 Mince Pies, 20lbs of Potatoes, 6 200mg of Kenco GOLD Coffee ( a Superior coffee so this is absolutely fine EXCEPT THE PRICE !! But hey ho - ( Ho Ho Ho ! - sorry couldn't resist !  ) IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS As Noddy Holder would say ! 

Ohhh now that just stopped me - and i was just thinking of what my Favourite Christmas song was / is - and - I thought it was The Pogues - BUT - Mmmmm - Now I'm not sure - I do love The Wombles - Ohh maybe i should have said that Noddy Holder one, 

BUT ALAS - NOOOOOOOOO - I really think my Fave one is :

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cryYou'd better not pout, I'm telling you whySanta Claus is coming to townSanta Claus is coming to townSanta Claus is coming to town Bruce Springsteen's - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town He has a fab deep husky voice - and the Lyrics are just brilliant - and KIDS LOVE IT !! - OK - Many Many have said it's a bit pervy - what with an old bloke coming down the Chimney - BUT = STOP - STOP - IT'SSSSSSSS CHRISTMAS - Ohh Shit - Back to Noddy again !


OK = Christmas Presents - I have done all my shopping - and in fact - started in January last year - YEAH YEAH - I'm serious !! - So - The EX and I have just had the Kids to get - and OMG - that's been a task on it's own - as Cassia ( the 9 year old ) wanted a drum set - BUT - she does already have her Xbox Drums - and - music sets my head off - so - that wasn't a good idea - BUT - The EX and I went out for a day - and got a whole bunch of stuff - and we both think the kids are gonna have a blast = They did BOTH get Letters from Santa - and Santa even put at the bottom - Give Rodney and Derek a hug ( on Cassia's letter ) and Stop telling your sister i don't exist please Tom as YOU get your presents from somewhere don't you ( On Tom's ! ) So - Mmmmm - Not sure if they believe - but They say that they do - because MUM DOES and they don't want to upset me !! = SO ALL GOOD ! = and yes - I MOST DEFINITELY DO BELIEVE IN THE BIG MAN HIMSELF ohhh and OK - The BEST thing that i could get for Christmas this year ( I'm VERY sad - Brace yourself ) a David Tennant Calender !! = 




AND YES - I HAVE GOT IT - Because i told the EX if HE didn't order it- i would Because it would spoil my entire Xmas if i didn't get it - PMSL - SPOILT BRAT I KNOW !!! = But - Bless him = He ordered it there and then - So - Any Lady that is gonna catch him - They are Lucky - Cause - He does try his hardest = and he is a good bloke - WE just are NOT compatible !!  OK - So - what im thinking of now is my Favourite Picture that i have been posting recently for Christmas - I will post it below - and i think you will agree - IT'S WONDERFUL !!!


AND THIS HAS TO BE SAID - 
AN ANIMAL IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS




OMG - Now im off - 


My Favourite FILM - IT HAS TO BE ' ELF ' 

MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE QUOTES FROM ELF :




Buddy: SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXmePHX1ZA

Buddy: Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo...

Buddy: It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture.

Buddy: This place reminds me of Santa's Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.

Leon the Snowman: Why the long face, Buddy?Buddy: It seems I'm not an elf.Leon the Snowman: Of course you're not an elf. You're six-foot-three and had a beard since you were fifteen.

[Being beaten up by a dwarf he thinks is an elf]Buddy: He's an *angry* elf!


Miles Finch: [Buddy has just innocently called Miles an 'elf' because of his stature, and Miles is clearly very offended, and daring him] Call me an elf.Buddy: You're an elf![Miles attacks Buddy]Buddy: [after getting beat up by Miles Finch] He must be a South Pole elf.



BEST FILM FOR CHRISTMAS EVER - SOOOOO FUNNY - AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT WAS MADE IN 2003 ! - That mad - but = NOPE = doesnt make me feel old - actually nothing really makes me feel old - ESPECIALLY at Christmas time !!!


Mmmmm - OK = So - I think thats my Christmassy Blog done - Ohhhhhhhh - I did used to have a WONDERFUL FAT Christmas Fairy That used to sit on the Top of the Tree - BUT - it's got mislaid - Soo upsetting - she was like a Cabbage Patch Fairy - and i just loved her - i tried to get another but cant find one any where - Mum has Bought me this Wonderful Standing Fairy - and she is out all the time as she is too cute to put away - and YES IT IS TRUE - ONE YEAR WE HAD UP ALL OUR CHRISTMAS DECCIES AND TREE AND LIGHTS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR as i couldnt bear to take them down - Mmm - and yes - It was before the kids came along !!! lmao - Ohhhhhh Maybe it is bad luck as everything shit since then ! - lmao !! ANYWAY - THATS IT FOR NOW - IM ALL WRITTEN OUT !!!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE - HAVE A FAB ONE AND AN EVEN BETTER 2016 !!











No comments:

Post a Comment