Friday 16 October 2015

IM ALL OVER THE INTERNET ! IMPRESSIVE ! HERES HOW ! -

Lmao - This is totally hysterical - Put in Google - Abigail Barry - and this is what happens ! =



    Abigail Barry Profiles | Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/public/Abigail-Barry

    View the profiles of people named Abigail Barry on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Abigail Barry and others you may know. Facebook gives people...


    Mmmmmm - FLOOD THE WORLD WITH BBW'S !!

    https://plus.google.com/112760688370896941447/.../4r2djtdQt...

    15 mins ago - Mmmmmm - FLOOD THE WORLD WITH BBW'S !!

    WET DAWG !!! ;)

    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/PqWsaqneHbY

    17 mins ago - WET DAWG !!! ;)

    Top 25 Abigail Barry profiles | LinkedIn

    https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Abigail/Barry
    View the profiles of professionals named Abigail Barry on LinkedIn. There are 49 professionals named Abigail Barry, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ...

    Abigail Barry (@abigailbarry1) | Twitter

    https://twitter.com/abigailbarry1

    The latest Tweets from Abigail Barry (@abigailbarry1). Positive sexy BBW ANIMAL LOVER - Living with Pituitary Brain Tumour, PTSD & Hypothyroidism.

    Abigail Barry - Google+

    https://plus.google.com/+AbigailBarryUNIQUEBBW

    Abigail Barry - I am a Unique Individual !! - NO REALLY !! - I AM !! - Interesting, Funny, Inspirational and a SEXY and i have a Pituitary Brain Tumour.... Way to go ...

    Abigail Barry on Pinterest

    https://uk.pinterest.com/abigailcollin/

    Abigail Barry | Loves Animals = Bright Colours, Anything weird and wonderful, Living Day to day with a Pituitary Brain Tumour - For God sake People Smile and ...

    Abigail Barry - UK address and phone number - 192.com

    www.192.com › AZ-People › Surname - Barry

    We have found 15 people in the UK with the name Abigail Barry. Click here to find personal data about Abigail Barry including phone numbers, addresses, ...

    Abigail Barry | Whitepages

    www.whitepages.com/name/Abigail-Barry

    Find Abigail Barry's phone number, address and more on Whitepages, the most trusted online directory with contact information for over 90% of US adults.


THATS ME ABOVE !!!! ;) FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW ME !! ;) 

lol - 6 of the 8 subheadings are MEEEEEEEEEEE - AND three of the six pictures are of lil old me !! - AND I DONT EVEN GO OUT OF THE HOUSE - Ohhhhhh - Maybe thats it - thats why - lmao - I sit on the computer because i cant do anything else - as my head will shut down !! OHHHHHHHHH - THAT EXPLAINS IT !! = But - I dont actually sit here - day in - day out - and sit on the computer - Ohh - ok - I may if i zone out - again - a head related problem ( see BLOG about my Pituitary Brain Tumour !! ) BUT - I maybe sit here for a few hours - off and on - during the day - and wack a few new things on twitter - pieces of info that i find intersting = pics of me - of course - pics of animals - lots of different things - lots of motivational stuff = 




Then on Google - I post my YouTube Videos - and funny videos i like off YouTube - 
BUT BEWARE - There are TWO youtube accounts for me - lmao - one has been suspended - see below - ( This was because i found out that Cassia - My 9 Year Old - had also been using my Account - and YouTube thought it was two seperate people - Ohhh well - I guess it was - but - well - she played MineCraft - and I DIDNT !! - lmao - Anyways - They suspended it - and wont give it back - so all my videos and stuff have gone - so - I have set up another scount - and also - set Cass up her own account !! ;) !!


ABIGAIL BARRY - YOUTUBE account has been suspended : ERMMM - WHY ...

productforums.google.com/d/topic/youtube/Kf9RWPB4OHw

17 Sep 2015 - 4 posts - ‎3 authors
This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other ...

MY RUNNING YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijINqosxsKZUeVEYr-ZGeA

I also share lots of things, add BBW Art, Selfies, Body Positivity and Animal Related stuff to my Google+ account 

https://plus.google.com/+AbigailBarryUNIQUEBBW/posts

On Pinterest - I have a few different boards = David Tennant - BBW - ART - TV - PLACES ID LIKE TO VISIT - AND OF COURSE - THE ABILAND BOARD !! for example, and there people follow me and check out the stuff i pin - Its just like a Pinboard at home you may have and you put on it various pieces of info / pictures that you like !! - its great and very informative - THATS WHY ITS CALLED PIN...TEREST !! ;) 

https://uk.pinterest.com/abigailcollin/



Erm - I do My blogs ( Under the name PeggatyPawz ! ) - for info for people - lmao - ME GIVING INFORMATION - thats just hysterical !! - BUT- OMG - I do actually know rather alot of stuff - interesting, useless, factual, and alot of absolute garbage = BUT - Its stuff i like and i do actually know what im talking about - !! - MOST OF THE TIME !! - Sometimes I do need to look stuff up - and sometimes i ask for help - all of the above is totally cool for someone WHO CANT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE ALONE - AND IS TOTALLY STUCK IN THEIR OWN WORLD - I have to go on what others want - and if i get asked what i wanna do - it's NEVER what i actually WANT TO DO = But - what i can do - THERE IS A HUGGGGGGGE DIFFERENCE !! - 
peggatypawz.blogspot.com/




Stuff that i can do when i go out includes - going places - I KNOW !! = As long as i can sit where i want and be aware of whats happening - ohh if i get there and its too busy - my head may shut down immediately and i have to go straight back to the car !! = FOR EXAMPLE ! = I went with My Auntie Gaye last week to M&S for a coffee ( in Canterbury about 9 miles away )  - and in there it was manic - really busy and noisy - BUT I WAS FINE - had a lovely coffee and a chat and  Then  - as i wouldnt pay M&S prices we popped to ASDA - as i wanted to buy a jar of coffee and one other thing ( yes i had, had my ASDA DELIVERY that morning - but i had forgotton these items ! )  - well - we drove over - about 1 mile - Nothing startled me - so all good = and then we walked into the shop and it was heaving - well - i thought - ive done nothing else - so im sure i will be fine - PMSL - Well = My vision started getting VERY BLURRY - and then i got totally giddy - ohhh i'll tell you now - this is soooo  NOT social anxiety !! - I LOVE MIXING AND SEEING DIFFERENT PEOPLE !! = Ohh im also very very confident too - so that isnt a worry - Not an issue - Then Auntie Gaye asked if i was ok- ( as i do look drunk ! ) and well - I couldnt even talk - my speech had gone - So - she got me - lol - and headed back to the car, weaving in and out of traffic = UTTERLY RIDICULAS = I HAD DONE NOTHING !! But - The noise and lights and amount of people were too much for me to cope with - ok ok - not ME - but my head !! = There was too much information going in - so it shut down !! Then i just sat in the car - Poor Gaye didnt get to do a thing - and then it was a bit much so we drove home - We popped into Mansfields Farm Shop on the way home and bought some veggies, but as i had had my ASDA delivery that morning ( Ohhh I know !! ) I didnt need anything, so just looked about !! - lol - i did end up buying Yogurt Coated Apricots and a few Red Onions - But - That was it - We then went back to mine- Gaye dropped me off - and I did loads of Housework - and 



OMG - IVE DONE IT AGAIN - IVE GONE OFF ON A TANGANT !! WHAT THAT HAD TO DO WITH ANYTHING IS ANYBODY'S GUESS !! - I will keep it in though as - it shows what it is like being ME !! ;) !! My mind literally goes from one conversation to another in seconds and i cant stop it- and now im thinking of the song SINGING IN THE RAIN - and i have no idea why !! = My blinking head is just soooo on OVERDRIVE that i cant stop !!! Gota go back up now - and see what the hell i was talking about - lol !! - BEAR WITH ME !! ... x




Ohhh i kinda saw how i ended up talking to you about ASDA !! - lol - Anyways- yes - My days are filled with Kids, Animals, Housework, Abiland, Organising Dinner - Cat Litter Trays, Feeding STARVING CATS, Throwing things - Hiding things to get the place tidy ! - and then Social Media - I am also on a few Art Websites - where i have posted a few selfies - ( This is a confidence Building technique i use and its FABULOUS ! ) I also look at ArtWork that i like - and may buy a piece or two - If i am very Impressed !! - I do like art - and you guessed it - most of the stuff i have is Bright and cheerful, or Watercolour Cats / Black and White Pencil drawings of Tigers !! I do like Monet but the other Impressionists are a bit too dark and straightforward for me - I like more FauvismExpressionistic Pieces - and for example - HENRI MATISSE - The Roofs of Collioure' and 'The Open Window, Collioure' ALSO ANDRÉ DERAIN 'The Turning Road at L'Estaque'  - LOL - 100% simplified drawings with bold exaggerated colors - I esp love Reds and Oranges to express the feelings about a subject, rather than simply to describe what it looks like, I definatly believe that you have to FEEL a painting - Piece of Art and You 'Just KNOW' if you like it or not !! Mmm - I may do a blog about this another time - there is so much you can say about the ArtWorld !! 

Below are some of my favourite pieces on one of my Favourite Art Sites !! =


https://www.artfinder.com/u/abigail-barry/collections/favourites-87857/


ALAN BRUNT - SMILE - 

PAIGE CASTILE - IMAGINE - IN OILS

CLARE SHERWIN - SLEEPY TIGER 

Abstracto - Colores


THERE ARE FOUR PIECES OF MY PERFECT ART WORLD !!

and omg- look at me - i have digrest AGAIN !!! ..... 

Now I have totally forgotton what i was saying - LOOK BACK UP AGAIN !! 


OHHH YES - How i got all over the Internet ! = lol - Well - I think i have just about covered it ?? Ohh Have I - I cant actually go back and read what i have put as this hurts my head - so - I TRY to remember - and OMG THATS SOOO FUNNY !! - as i never remember anything !! 


OK - TITLE AND BULLET POINTS - THAT MAY HELP !!


FACEBOOK - Fabulous for Family and Friends to keep in touch ! 

https://www.facebook.com/public/Abigail-Barry

TWITTER - Educational - Social - Finding people in your area - and Stuff thats going on 'In Your Area' - Information - Sharing 

https://twitter.com/abigailbarry1

PINTEREST - Educational - Interest appropriate - Social - forever changing
https://uk.pinterest.com/abigailcollin/

GOOGLE+ - Good for meeting people and Chatting and Sharing Material

https://plus.google.com/+AbigailBarryUNIQUEBBW

YOUTUBE - Great for getting a Message out there 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijINqosxsKZUeVEYr-ZGeA

ART SITES - For me - as it is Interesting, Educational, and lets me see works that i wish to purchase !

DATING WEBSITES - IF SINGLE - Join these - and it gets the traffic up to your WebPages !
The best sites I have found are OKCupid and Badoo - also maybe AYI on Facebook - BUT - BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS AND FAKES !! ;) 

GROUPS FOR PLACES / THINGS/ OF INTEREST - Join those !

For Example - I am grouped in BBW websites and Animal Rescue, and Art and News

I dont know if any of that was relevant - but - lmao - I enjoyed doing it - and it made the day go quicker - so all good !! KEEP YOURSELF BUSY !! ;)


Goodness me - IT'S ONLY BLINKING FRIDAY - lmao - Noooo - Im not going to say i started this Monday lmao - and have been sat here for days - its only actually taken half an hour to wack that lil lot out !! - lol - It probably really doesnt make any sence to anyone !!= Ho Hm !!


TIL NEXT TIME ! = HAVE A FABULOUS TIME - AND REMEMBER - SMILE AND KEEP YOURSELF BUSY  !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment