Friday 15 May 2015

PITUITARY TUMOUR PATIENT - OVERDOSE, CRISIS TEAM - WHATA DAY !!

OK OK - ANOTHER UPDATE ( Paul Green STOP YAWNING !! ) OK - Had the Crisis Team here today after the OD last week - OBVIOUSLY NEEDED TO DO THAT A WHOLE LOT SOONER TO GET SOME BLOODY HELP !! = Anyways - Two LOVELY ladies turned up at 9.30am - YAWNNN -


 Thank god I was dressed as I had actually had more than enough today and had stayed in bed - and just by chance I picked up the phone - Cause - anyone that KNOWS me - knows I wont answer the phone and have actually unplugged my landline cause it DRIVES ME INSAIN !!
Anyway - Tracked Alan down - Ohhh No I didn't - lmao - AFTER 6 FRANTIC phone calls and eventual Message telling him he was a bastard and if he think he can stay away Just so the Men in White Coats can take me away - then he has another thing coming - Anyway - he phoned back immediately - Was in chemist getting my prescription - Oppsy !! = and he was on his way home right then !! = PHEW !!..... Anyways


 The Crisis Team arrived, PeggatyPawz Informed them that if they tried to remove me - they would have HER to get through first - OHHH GOOD DOG PEGGS ! =
Anyway the crisis team consisted of a NEURO Psychiatrist - ( Wheww whewww they listened ! ) and a Support worker who was lovely but about 10 !! They basically TOLD me what my symptoms were - Ohh I was impressed by this point and lol - ok - I couldn't stop chatting - I was at 10thousand miles an hour at this point !! and basically they listened and listened and listened and listened ... and listened ! = I told them THEM EVERYTHING !! - LMAO - I have no worries about anything - I will talk to anyone that listens = lmao
That's when Alan chiped something in that I DID NOT AGREE WITH - lmao - AND I WENT FOR HIM - The two crisis workers stepped back - well - I hadn't left them standing - they kinda reeled back in their seat ! and just listened to me go on and on and on at him - lmao - and It ended with them saying ' So We think Alan could be one of your triggers - anything inparticular ?? ' I just looked at them and said ' Breathing !! ' - They were in hysterics and even I find it funny - as the poor bloke is actually TRYING TO HELP !! I went off on one again about all my little idiosyncrasy's and what triggers I have - LMAO - OK by now I was starting to think I WAS A MENTAL HEALTH PATIENT as lmao - as I do have one hell of a lot of triggers - even if your rude to me - I FLY !!!
OK OK OK - WAFFLEING NOW ..


 The end of the matter they 100% would take my plight on and they would get me to see a NeuroPsychologist of a decent level who will understand that It is out of my control my Rages - BUT - Who may help me with Self Confidence ( way down deep apparently I have low self esteem - I didn't tell them about the selfies I do and the near naked pics that I post if I feel the need - if you got it - flaunt it !! and im sorry - BBW's HAVE IT !!! ... Erm - lack of confidence - ok !! 
Also I am having a Medical review as they do not think I am depressed - but have a HUGE sence of loss at everything that has been taken away from me, and the fact that I feel I am a burden - and cant go out without someone, JUST IN CASE I Rip someones Head Off - as - They said - Its Medical - and I couldn't be put away for it !! - WHEWW WHEWW !! = BULLIES AT SCHOOL - WATCH OUT - IM COMING TO GET CHA ! ( FBI WHO ARE READING MY POSTS - OHHH I KNOW YOU ARE - THAT WAS A JOKE !! )


  - They are also going to be doing visiting daily = and if I want to go for a coffee - they will take me - so I don't feel a burden to Alan or Mum Or Gaye - The ONLY three people that have been there through it all - ( Although special thanks must be given to Bestie Dawn, Jaimi., Emily, Jacq, Sandie, Clare, Nick and Mark who have been there for me the whole entire time - always on the end of the phone or txt - wiling to listen ) OK - So - that's my update - lmao - OMG I CAN TALK - AND THIS ISNT HALF OF IT !!! = My phone went half way through the interview - and me being me - hadn't changed the bloody ring tone -


THIS IS THE WORDING TO MY RING TONE ! -
Hello! Welcome to the Mental Health Hotline!
If you are Obsessive-Compulsive, press 1 repeatedly, being certain to touch the table and counting to 10 between each press.
If you are Co-Dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have Multiple Personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are Paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are Delusional, press 7, and your call will be transferred to the Mother Ship.
If you are Schizophrenic, listen carefully, and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are Manic-Depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press since no one will answer.
If you are Dyslexic, press 96969696969696.
If you have a Nervous Disorder, please fidget with the Pound Button until a representative comes on the line.
If you have Amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's and grandmother's maiden names.
If you have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, slowly and carefully press 911.
If you have Bi-Polar Disorder, please leave a message after the beep. Or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have Short-Term Memory Loss, please try your call again later.
If you have Low Self Esteem, please hang up. All our representatives are too busy to help worthless people like you.
And thank you for calling the Mental Health Hotline!



THEY WERE IN HYSTERICS AS I COULDNT TURN THE BLOODY THING OFF, AND OF COURSE - I WAS INTO NEAR HYSTERIA AND PMSL !!
NOW YOU CAN GO TO THE LOO AND MAKE A CUPPA - THANK YOU FOR READING - IF U HAVNT FALLEN ASLEEP HAVE A LOVELY EVENING !! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment