Thursday 24 September 2015

IM SO TIRED AND I WANNA GO TO BED ( Pituitary Brain Tumour / Imaginative Thoughts ! )

IM SO TIRED AND I WANNA GO TO BED

I didnt have a little drink about an hour ago and it has NOT gone right to my head - 
In Fact - IM T'TOTAL !! ( If you dont get that - then YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME !! ) 
It's a song that i love and so catchy and rather funny cause i dont actually drink and hate Alcohol !!




Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it’s gone right to my head
Everywhere I roam
Over land or sea or foam

You can always hear me singing this song
Said show me the way to go home.

( OK - sado now - People may remember it from Jaws ??  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RSuv8hroc  ) 





OK OK - I dont know why i went into that - OHHHH YES I DO - IM TIRED - and im trying to keep myself awake before the kids get home from school - Ive done my Twitter ( #AbigailBarry1 ) Google+ ( Abigail Barry - Unique BBW ) Pinterest ( Abigail Barry )  FaceBook - ( Abigail Barry ) and YouTube Channel ( PMSL - Yup you guessed it - Abigail Collin - ohh no - Barry ! ) - Ive also done all the cleaning, Dinner - ( Spanish Chicken tonight - well - thats what im calling it - Its actually Chicken with a mix of fresh yellow / red / Green Peppers - Red Onion and a Bolgnaise Sauce - Kinda italian  guess - ok - Italian Chicken !! 

AND OMG YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME JUMP SO DARN HIGH - The video was still playing for the link above - The Jaws Link - and that BLOODY music - dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun  just came on and I WENT THROUGH THE ROOF - Palpitations and everything !! = That scares the shite out of me that music !! = Every time !!




Ohhh yeah - Dinner - Italian Chicken down - to be had with new baby potatoes = the 'good' ones as requested by Tom - Not that Crap Cheap ones I usually buy !! - BLOODY CHEEK ! = and then = well - thats it- BUT - for me that was fabulous - Hoovered - Cleaned Kittens out four times - OK OK - You get the Jist !! Ive been busy !!

YouTube consisted of one NORMAL Body Positivity Video - Well - OK - it wasnt normal - because i did it on a high - so there is alot of mistakes and laughing and being stupid - BUT - the general voice of authority was their !! there ?? whatever !! = I never get those right - and i cant be bothered to get a dictionary = Just cant remember - I know Their is a person - !! - I think ?! - ohhh WHO GIVES A ...... Got better things to worry about !! 

Body Positivity - ohh yeah - did that and decided it was a GREAT idea to copy Coen at Curvy Shrine - and do a ASMR video ( Autonomous sensory meridian response(ASMR) is a neologism for a perceptual phenomenon characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli. ) - although i can never remember what way the letters go - and so kept stopping and just laughing like a loon - so - I started a blooper channel !! = Anyway - I thought it would be nice to start a Asmr video Channel for Body Positivity Poems ... and that is what i did - three poems are on there now !! and about 7 bloopers - and one Body Positivity Video 
( This is me ! =  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4dFqYtuqg ) 
- GO ME BUSY TODAY !

SO =- thats why im tired !! 




omg - all that just to explain the title !! 

OK - a tad hyper at the moment - But soo tired - Went to bed at 12.30 Midnight and woke by Del n Rodney On my head at 6am !! ( The Kittens !! ) and have been going ever since !! = Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk - washing - Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk - Mmmm you get the idea - Do keep meaning to ring my friends - esp two of them - Leigh and Adam - But - Everytime i go to ring - I remember something REALLY important and HAVE to do it !! = It's madness !! and then I remember i havnt actually done anything on Pinterest today - so now im thinking bout that - and then im wondering if i should have put those pics of my tummy on Google+ = But - Then I remember my YouTube Video and think I DONT CARE - They are actualy great wholesome !! ( ohhh i like being wholesome !! ) Artistic Pictures and I dont mind if people see a Fat Curvy HUGE but ohhhh so sexy lady - FULLY CLOTHED by expressing herself - ( lmao - and omg Nooooooooooooooooo - I dont mean expresing - expressing - I mean - being herself - although - I dont walk around with my tummy out !! ) PMSL - see - HYPERRRR !! - and its funny = I can get ARMS Videos Leters right - BUT I NEVER GET LMAO, ROTFL OR PMSL wrong - NOW THATS SPOOKY !! 




Now i tried to write that as i thought - so maybe you could see where my head takes me from second to second - and right at that moment i thought ' Takes Me ' and I actually thought of the Faraway Tree !! = Does anyone remember that book as a kid - Fabulous !! = MoonFace and Silky and TinPot Man = OMG Every kid should read that - Now im remembering that mum read " Mouse on a Motorbike " to my brother and I on holiday when I was about 6 - and i didnt understand a word of it- ( Well FFS - Anyones know Mice Dont ride Motorbikes - Their feet are two small ) - UNLESS THEY HAVE ONES SPECIALLY MADE - Now - there - thats how it was done - and going back - I think i have my Their and Theres the right way round then - Making me a Liar saying earlier that i didnt know !! = 

I can actualy go all day like this - No-One here = and actually talk to myself - or have things to do - that have been inspired by stupid other things !! = AND IM NOT ON ANY MEDICATION !!! I havnt had a Diazepam for over three maybe four weeks now - ( lmao - maybe this is the problem ! ) The consultants online say this is most peculiar as Diazepam, is a HIGHLY ADICTIVE drug - and anyone else - taking the amount i was taking - would be totally dependant by now = lol - i can take 17 / 25 in one day - for a few weeks - and then be ok = and just not need it !! - Aparently all goes to show how BIZARRE my head is !!




Is anybody still with me - or am i talking to myself again ! - lmao - ohhh well - im enjoying the company so - each to their own !! Ohhhhhhhhhh How i am going o find pictures to put with this i dont know  because ive not actually said anything interesting - No news or Words of Knowledge - Just WAFFEL !! - lmao - that i do like only Abby's can do !! ;) - Ohhh I feel like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh !! = all bouncy and FUN FUN FUN !! ;) lmao !!

The wonderful thing about Abby's 
Is Abby's are wonderful things 
Their tops are made out of rubber 
Their bottoms are made out of springs 

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy 
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! 
But the most wonderful thing about Abby's 
Is I’m the only one 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg




OHHH YES I LIKE THAT - IT HAS A RING TO IT DONT YOU THINK !!! ;) Ohh I bet no-one has ever gone from the Jaws Theme to Tigger in so few words !!

Now - Thursday today - NOTHING on TV - so will maybe watch a Movie - ( Nearly said Video !! ) and something that a 9 year old girl and 12 year old boy and Alan and I will like - Mmmmmmmmm - We had it just Perfect Watching THE FLASH = Everyone liked that = and it was utterly superb - but - now - ITS ONLY GONE AND FINISHED - so we have to wait for the next season !! - Booooo - Have to find something else !! As a Family ( Although a Non-Typical Family as Alan and I are NOT together ! = BUT - are very good friends - and think alot of each other - but - NEVER be a couple again !! LMAO - no i dont say this to remind myself - I SAY THIS TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE that women and guys can be friends and Not have sexual relations !!!!! - Its called being a grown up - ohhhhhhh NOW THERE - IVE MUCKED THAT UP - CAUSE ONE THING I MOST DEFINATELY AM NOT - IS A GROWN UP - AND I NEVER WANT TO BE EITHER - !! - Mmmmmm - Ok = Maybe not grown up - Although Alan is grown up enough for both of us - Maybe that wil be it ?? = but we are both PRACTICAL and STREET WISE !! There - thats better !! ) What was i saying - ohh yeah - as a family - we like Mmmmmmmmmm - Adventure - Sci Fi - Sometimes comedy - Anything Marvel / Adam Sandler type stuff !! = and if it is just my 9 year old - then - we watch what SHE WANTS !! - lmao !! Otherwise - My son DOES have an input !! We dont usually !! ;) 

Right - Oli the Hairdresser is going to be here in a minute - Needing a trim - Maybe - I havnt made up my mind yet - as i have just coloured my hair - and i dont want the colour all cut out !! lol - But the EX does want a cut - so all good !! 

And i have kept myself awake for 54Mins - so - from the start to this letter here * - It has taken me 54Mins to write - Is that good or bad ?? I dunno !! = Mind you i was on YouTube looking for those links and was peeking at my phone ( and if truth be know i did go to the loo QUICKLY ! ) OHHH AND I MADE A COFFEE !! - So - Quite a few words a minute i think - Not bad !! NONE OF THEM MEANING ANYTHING - but - Life a bugger hey !! 

So - there are MY THOUGHTS over an Hour - I would actually like honest opinion - Normal - loon - something you'd do or think ?? PMSL - IM A GLUTTEN FOR PUNISHMENT ME !! 

Anyway till next time !!

( Lmao - Has anyone ever blogged about nothing before ?? - I BET IM THE FIRST !! ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment